LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

The Cam Newton Freight Train of Outstandingness

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cam Newton completed 65% of his passes for 422 yds in his season debut; including touchdown passes of 77 and 26 yds.

He added a touchdown on the ground.

He, in one game, has passed for more yards than Tom Brady ever has in ANY game of his career.

God called Cam after the game he said he wanted his omnipotence back.
Kid played well. Too bad he couldnt play D, they might have pulled the W.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Cam looked really good yesterday, not gonna even deny that. However, its only game 1. Let's how he does for the rest of the season before we anoint him as the next great thing.
Next week against green bay, I am going to watch that!
He surprised me, I thought of him as a more athletic version of JMR. Could I be wrong? Looks that way so far. Maybe Carolina won't finish in the bottom three as I predicted.
i really wish they could have pulled of the W
He just has that it. You can see it in his play. Once the bodies start flying around him his instincts kick in and he makes big plays. I think they needed more balance yesterday. Mix in the run more and they could have won the game. Cards secondary was getting diced up.
Cards have one of the worst Secondaries in the league, Great game for him but lets not suck his dick after 1 game
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cards have one of the worst Secondaries in the league, Great game for him but lets not suck his dick after 1 game

Last 6 years I have been hearing, put a QB on a 2-win team and start him Game 1 and now include a lockout offseason and that QB is put in a position to fail where you can't expect him to have any success...cough..cough...

He lit s**t up!
The Cardinals defense is so crappy they make Cam Newton look like Tom Brady.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Last 6 years I have been hearing, put a QB on a 2-win team and start him Game 1 and now include a lockout offseason and that QB is put in a position to fail where you can't expect him to have any success...cough..cough...

He lit s**t up!

Montana struggled early on in his career. Since Cam Newton didn't I guess he will be a QB God and own every QB record ever.
he's already better than alex smith in one game lol...

real talk though.. my boy is an AZ fan and he said their secondary is hella weak.. let's see how cam does next week
STOP WITH THESE STUPID NICKNAME PHRASES YOU GUYS MAKE FOR PLAYERS THEY SOUND DUMB A$$ F*CK!!!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

real talk though.. my boy is an AZ fan and he said their secondary is hella weak.. let's see how cam does next week

Against Gb..

I bet he will still look good for a rookie, especially for someone who was labelled scam newton. Either way he looks like he is going to be in the pros for a while.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

isn't the rook patrick peterson their #1 cornerback? if adrian wilson is still injured, i wouldn't doubt that they'll struggle throughout the year. ironically enough, rodgers-cromartie looked out of place in philly, but it's only week 1.
Share 49ersWebzone