There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LETS GO BUFFALO

Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
Toss Fitzmagic a vote!!!

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground

No way, Tom Brady all the way
I've seen the Bills building a team. I'm not surprised.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
They look good in those new uniforms



AMISH RIFLE
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
Toss Fitzmagic a vote!!!

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground

No way, Tom Brady all the way

Oh blah!!! Everyone expects great performances out of Brady. Nobody expects a great performance from Fitz!!!
Fitzpatrick is probably the most underrated player in the NFL. S. Johnson is right behind him.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I've seen the Bills building a team. I'm not surprised.

Kind of ironic you say that because the Channel 2 Sports anchor in Buffalo is named "Ed Kilgore"
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,378
Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
They're literally a group of "misfits" that nobody wanted.

Ryan FitsMAGIC: 7th round pick.
Freddie Jackson: Undrafted.... I think he was working for UPS or something, and got a call from Marv Levy
Stevie Johnson: 7th round pick.
Donald Jones: (starting opposite Stevie) Undrafted
Scott Chandler: 4th round pick, has been on several teams, and up until yesterday nobody in Buffalo knew who he was, let alone the rest of the NFL.
Kyle Williams: 5th round pick... not bad for a stud NT.
Shawn Merriman: San Diego's trash becomes Buffalo's treasure
Nick Barnett: See Shawn Merriman

They remind me of the movie "Little GIants" haha. All the misfits that nobody wanted, who come out and play their hearts out.

dont start sucking these guys dicks quite yet.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
Originally posted by modninerfan:
dont start sucking these guys dicks quite yet.

He's simply pointing out how the team was put together..not like he said this team of misfits is winning the AFC east. The Bills are a storied franchise, and have been forgotten for a really long time. Fitzpatrick is a NFL starter
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
dont start sucking these guys dicks quite yet.

He's simply pointing out how the team was put together..not like he said this team of misfits is winning the AFC east. The Bills are a storied franchise, and have been forgotten for a really long time. Fitzpatrick is a NFL starter

I dont expect huge things from Chandler or Jones. But Meriman looks like he's close to being in top shape... He's the only one Im holding out hope for.
f**k Buffalo. I work with a guy who is originally from Buffalo. Told him I was a long time Niner fan. His response ... "whoo...sorry to hear that." I said...what the f**k...sorry to hear that. You are a Buffalo fan. Then I told him I am originally from near Toronto. His same response ..... "whoo...sorry to hear that." Seriously I said? You are from the s**t hole that is Buffalo.


This team is horrible


but you already knew that.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
f**k Buffalo. I work with a guy who is originally from Buffalo. Told him I was a long time Niner fan. His response ... "whoo...sorry to hear that." I said...what the f**k...sorry to hear that. You are a Buffalo fan. Then I told him I am originally from near Toronto. His same response ..... "whoo...sorry to hear that." Seriously I said? You are from the s**t hole that is Buffalo.

A guy from Buffalo who's also a Bills fan has no right to talk to trash to anyone. The guy must have a complex lol.
I think the Bills and the Bengals will be better than expected especially Buffalo because Fitzpatrick is a diamond in the rough.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
Originally posted by SportsFan:
f**k Buffalo. I work with a guy who is originally from Buffalo. Told him I was a long time Niner fan. His response ... "whoo...sorry to hear that." I said...what the f**k...sorry to hear that. You are a Buffalo fan. Then I told him I am originally from near Toronto. His same response ..... "whoo...sorry to hear that." Seriously I said? You are from the s**t hole that is Buffalo.

But they went to 4 straight Super Bowls in the early 90s!
Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
They're literally a group of "misfits" that nobody wanted.

Ryan FitsMAGIC: 7th round pick.
Freddie Jackson: Undrafted.... I think he was working for UPS or something, and got a call from Marv Levy
Stevie Johnson: 7th round pick.
Donald Jones: (starting opposite Stevie) Undrafted
Scott Chandler: 4th round pick, has been on several teams, and up until yesterday nobody in Buffalo knew who he was, let alone the rest of the NFL.
Kyle Williams: 5th round pick... not bad for a stud NT.
Shawn Merriman: San Diego's trash becomes Buffalo's treasure
Nick Barnett: See Shawn Merriman

They remind me of the movie "Little GIants" haha. All the misfits that nobody wanted, who come out and play their hearts out.

And yet for all those late round picks, they must then have a bunch of 1st and 2nd round picks that have failed.