LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

LETS GO BUFFALO

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Paul:
Fred Jackson is such a damn good underrated player. I am happy the Bills are 2-0, but i really wonder how they will play against the Pats and Jets

Yeah, I ultimately expect the Pats to win, but Buffalo ALWAYS plays hard against them. So who knows... they've had a few close games in the last few years against them, maybe this year they are finally good enough to get over that hump... But I wont hold my breath. Im just hoping they play a close game and can hold their own against a really good team like the Pats.

However.... with that said, If the Bills beat the Pats for the first time since like 2003... there will be grown men crying tears of joy in Buffalo haha. I'll probably be one of them.
[ Edited by NY49ersGuy on Sep 19, 2011 at 9:18 AM ]
Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
Yeah, I ultimately expect the Pats to win, but Buffalo ALWAYS plays hard against them. So who knows... they've had a few close games in the last few years against them, maybe this year they are finally good enough to get over that hump... But I wont hold my breath. Im just hoping they play a close game and can hold their own against a really good team like the Pats.

However.... with that said, If the Bills beat the Pats for the first time since like 2003... there will be grown men crying tears of joy in Buffalo haha. I'll probably be one of them.

Man I will laugh so hard if the bills beat the pats. Everyone is swinging from Tom brady's nuts this year, it would be awesome to see him get outgunned by fitzpatrick.
FINALLY!!!!!!!! After 8 years we beat the dirty pats!!!!
... Feels like the Bills just won the super bowl here in Buffalo lol.

Sorry... I had to make a thread about them this year. I told people they would shock everyone, and nobody wanted to believe me.

After they start the season 3-1 (they will lose to NE at home, thats for sure). People will recognize!!

They will what to NE????
looks like they are the real deal..

the 49ers would take them out though
Originally posted by Moolji:
... Feels like the Bills just won the super bowl here in Buffalo lol.

Sorry... I had to make a thread about them this year. I told people they would shock everyone, and nobody wanted to believe me.

After they start the season 3-1 (they will lose to NE at home, thats for sure). People will recognize!!

They will what to NE????

I will most GLADLY eat my crow for that statement. I knew the bills were good, but I didnt expect them to be THIS good...
Western NY is glowing right now!
I love the Bills right now b/c I hate the Patriots so much.
Wow, the ONLY undefeated team in the AFC after three weeks...
Classless Tom Brady made a B-line for the locker room after the game. Wouldnt even go shake Fitzpatricks hand.... Sore loser.
Originally posted by communist:
I love the Bills right now b/c I hate the Patriots so much.

That was a legit win.....at home. On the road that comeback might have been a different story. Still, what they did today proved that the Bills are the real deal, and if you can win enough at home like that, and a couple on the road, they are in the postseason.
Classless Tom Brady made a B-line for the locker room after the game. Wouldnt even go shake Fitzpatricks hand.... Sore loser.

He pulls that crap all the time. Remember when IND beat them in the playoffs? Just like his coach.
Originally posted by YungAce:
looks like they are the real deal..

the 49ers would take them out though

This.
this is the same Fitzpatrick that played for the Rams??? WTF?
props to the Bills at 3-0. They are playing with SWAG
Share 49ersWebzone