There are 172 users in the forums

LETS GO BUFFALO

Shop 49ers game tickets
... Feels like the Bills just won the super bowl here in Buffalo lol.

Sorry... I had to make a thread about them this year. I told people they would shock everyone, and nobody wanted to believe me.

After they start the season 3-1 (they will lose to NE at home, thats for sure). People will recognize!!
tell them to start cj and score some tds for me!
F**K CJ!!! He's just Reggie Bush part 2. Freddie Action Jackson is where its at!!!!
Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
F**K CJ!!! He's just Reggie Bush part 2. Freddie Action Jackson is where its at!!!!

Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:

he's a starter for 2 of my teams
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I think they will be a surprise team... calling the Bills and Lions as the conference wildcards
They look good in those new uniforms

^stay classy
Originally posted by Paul:
I think they will be a surprise team... calling the Bills and Lions as the conference wildcards
Compared to the Bills, Lions in the playoffs would not be a surprise at all. If Stafford had stayed healthy last year, the Lions would have had a legitimate shot at the POs last season.
It's a suprise that the Bills won in KC with a blowout but not more. They have a solid roster with some relly good guys and KC without Weis/with Haley is a bad team. Pioli is a moron by letting Weis go and keeping Haley instead.
They were in almost every game last year and played really well in the last 8 games of the year. Wasn't surprised they won, was surprised they monkey stomped.

Bills were rocking teams like Baltimore last year before falling late due to some bad luck. This year, wow.

As expected, Fitzpatrick looks even better. To dominate AT ARROWHEAD is one of the toughest feats for any QB in the NFL. Fitz may be the real deal. Freddie Jackson is a very underrated runner, and if the Bills' run defense is as good as it looked yesterday.. they might be a playoff team.

They had a top 5 passing defense last year, but the run D was awful. They upgraded. And it shows.
Bills lost a lot of close games this year, i wouldnt be surprised to see them finish 3rd maybe 2nd in the afc east.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Those are some slick uniforms... I am rooting strongly for them. Fitzpatrick was solid last season and they did a smart move imo by not adding other starting caliber QBs (asides from Thigpen who Gailey previously coached)
They're literally a group of "misfits" that nobody wanted.

Ryan FitsMAGIC: 7th round pick.
Freddie Jackson: Undrafted.... I think he was working for UPS or something, and got a call from Marv Levy
Stevie Johnson: 7th round pick.
Donald Jones: (starting opposite Stevie) Undrafted
Scott Chandler: 4th round pick, has been on several teams, and up until yesterday nobody in Buffalo knew who he was, let alone the rest of the NFL.
Kyle Williams: 5th round pick... not bad for a stud NT.
Shawn Merriman: San Diego's trash becomes Buffalo's treasure
Nick Barnett: See Shawn Merriman

They remind me of the movie "Little GIants" haha. All the misfits that nobody wanted, who come out and play their hearts out.
Toss Fitzmagic a vote!!!

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground
Share 49ersWebzone