LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

LETS GO BUFFALO

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
f**k Buffalo. I work with a guy who is originally from Buffalo. Told him I was a long time Niner fan. His response ... "whoo...sorry to hear that." I said...what the f**k...sorry to hear that. You are a Buffalo fan. Then I told him I am originally from near Toronto. His same response ..... "whoo...sorry to hear that." Seriously I said? You are from the s**t hole that is Buffalo.

But they went to 4 straight Super Bowls in the early 90s!

And lost them all!!!

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

This team is horrible

but you already knew that.

Also, funny how Raiders-Bills this weekend is suddenly an EPIC matchup. I don't think they've played a meaningful game against each other since 1990.
Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
... Feels like the Bills just won the super bowl here in Buffalo lol.

Sorry... I had to make a thread about them this year. I told people they would shock everyone, and nobody wanted to believe me.

After they start the season 3-1 (they will lose to NE at home, thats for sure). People will recognize!!

buffalo vs san francisco in super bowl just as chris berman predicted ten years ago
They are going to dominate Oakland. Poor Raiders had to play till midnight on Monday Night, then fly across the country two time zones. They're going to be tired, out of it.

In contrast this is Buffalo's bug homecoming after the triumph in KC. Big win again.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
They are going to dominate Oakland. Poor Raiders had to play till midnight on Monday Night, then fly across the country two time zones. They're going to be tired, out of it.

In contrast this is Buffalo's bug homecoming after the triumph in KC. Big win again.
I'm curios about the Raiders' d-line against buffalo. If they win the battle of the LOS, they could win. Why do I tell that? I do see the raiders d-line as a good one and the bills' o-line as questionable.

Though, same goes for the opposing side.
[ Edited by communist on Sep 15, 2011 at 10:28 AM ]

If the Raiders D-Line is legit...they should win.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Traveling to the East Coast on a short week due to being the late Monday Night game and playing the early game does not bode well for the Raiders. The Raiders' secondary will be tested. Fitz is the sh@tz.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
They're literally a group of "misfits" that nobody wanted.

Ryan FitsMAGIC: 7th round pick.
Freddie Jackson: Undrafted.... I think he was working for UPS or something, and got a call from Marv Levy
Stevie Johnson: 7th round pick.
Donald Jones: (starting opposite Stevie) Undrafted
Scott Chandler: 4th round pick, has been on several teams, and up until yesterday nobody in Buffalo knew who he was, let alone the rest of the NFL.
Kyle Williams: 5th round pick... not bad for a stud NT.
Shawn Merriman: San Diego's trash becomes Buffalo's treasure
Nick Barnett: See Shawn Merriman

They remind me of the movie "Little GIants" haha. All the misfits that nobody wanted, who come out and play their hearts out.

And yet for all those late round picks, they must then have a bunch of 1st and 2nd round picks that have failed.

Oh god, there's literally dozens of high picks that didnt work out in Buffalo.
Trent Edwards
JP losman
Marshawn Lynch.
Aaron Maybin

Those are just off the top of my head... im sure there is more.
Originally posted by Joecool:

If all things were equal here, I would give the Raiders a fair shot. Too many outside factors are going to influence this game though. f**king NFL.

Ohhhhhhh yeah. How bout dem Bills!!!!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Fred Jackson is such a damn good underrated player. I am happy the Bills are 2-0, but i really wonder how they will play against the Pats and Jets
Buffalo looks good, but Detroit looks dominant.

We'll see what the Lions look like next week against Minnesota. I think they will win, and I also think they'll beat Dallas the following week.

make that 2 statements by you were you absolutely whiff
Originally posted by vrabbit:

make that 2 statements by you were you absolutely whiff

Holy s**te I will admit the Raiders shocked the hell out of me today. Shows how much they have grown up as a football team ever since Jamarcus left. In the end I still think the insane week they've had to go through is what cost them the game, but I will give it up for the Raiders...they are for real.
Share 49ersWebzone