There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
you're at 50yrd line and you got 1:40+ left on the clock and you're trying to go for it all, all three times.

I hope Jim isn't as stupid as his older brother.

LOL. I think that was more on Flacco and the OC. Remember, Jon isn't an offensive coach.

he was a special teams coach before getting the HC position
Backstreet Boys got hella old
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
you're at 50yrd line and you got 1:40+ left on the clock and you're trying to go for it all, all three times.

I hope Jim isn't as stupid as his older brother.

LOL. I think that was more on Flacco and the OC. Remember, Jon isn't an offensive coach.

he was a special teams coach before getting the HC position

He was a special teams coach for 9 years then a DB coach for 1 year before he got the HC position.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Backstreet Boys got hella old

But their still cute
Joe Flacco is definitely NOT Joe Cool.

Baltimore D got them a good lead before half time, but Baltimore O gave it right back in the second half.
Wow, just wow, Joe Flacco is a QB i would not want on my team. He never changes any plays, he does not throw a great ball and he holds on to the ball far to long. Oh i hate the steelers
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Wow, just wow, Joe Flacco is a QB i would not want on my team. He never changes any plays, he does not throw a great ball and he holds on to the ball far to long. Oh i hate the steelers

The Steelers defense deserves a lot of credit here for making Flacco look bad. Flacco is a solid QB that's definitely in the top half of the league but the Steelers in the second half had him very confused. I didn't appreciate the 'Joe Cool' comments though, dumbass announcers.
Exciting play lol
HAHAHAH Greg Jennings
We've seen that before.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
We've seen that before.

Falcons are good and those strips from behind. They are like the border patrol.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
We've seen that before.

twice
I hate the Falcons so much
Nice run by Turner..

damn Jennings.