LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just to get it rolling . . . here's a portion of an interview Wes Welker did . . . classic backhanded swipe at Rex Ryan . . .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/13/wes-welker-likes-his-foot-metaphors/

Quote:
Just when you think the chatter between the Patriots and Jets couldn’t get any sillier, Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker stepped to the podium Thursday as if dared to see how many “foot” references he could cram in to a single media session. Behold:

1. On this week of preparation: “Everybody’s putting their best foot forward.”

2. On young players in the playoffs: “You can’t just stick your toe in the water. You gotta jump right in.”

3. On playing this year as opposed to last year: “It’s definitely different. You know, you’ve got your foot up in the air trying to get the swelling to go down. Definitely excited about the opportunity to get out there and have some fun.”

4. On the opportunity this week: “These are the games you play for. What you spend all year getting ready for and you just want to put your best foot forward.”

5. On Revis: “He’s got great feet.”

6. On Revis again: “He’s very patient, has good feet.”

7. On Deion Branch: “He runs some really good routes out there . . . He’s another guy with great feet and can really move around.”

8. On practice: “You want to make sure you’re putting your best foot forward out there and making it happen.”

9. More on practice: “Us going out there and being good little foot soliders and making sure we’re going out there and doing everything coach asks us to do.”

10. On seeing new things in the playoffs: “You definitely have to be on your toes and make sure you’re ready to go.”

Just awesome . . .

I can't wait for this game . . .
hahahhaha

foot fettishes are gross!!
lol @ welker
Welker's a funny dude
Go Ravens, Patriots, Bears, and Packers!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by YungAce:

Go Ravens, Jets, Bears and Falcons

Then, Go Ravens and Falcons

Then go Ravens.

book it.
I got the Ravens, Packers, Bears, and Jets this weekend
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

my man!
Steelers, Jets, Falcons and Bears.

The only one we agree on is the Bears. Hopefully the jinxing will carry over to this week as well.
  • dman
  • Veteran
I'm gonna go with Ravens, Falcons, Bears, Patriots.
go Bears, Ravens, Falcons!
can't wait... this is the best group of 4 divisional games I can remember... seems like in the past there are usually one or two good games and rest boring blowouts... but not this year starting out with Armageddon in the Burgh.
Share 49ersWebzone