LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dino:
wait... what was that last call?

Holding on Defense. Mount Cody.
Refs really wanna seal a Pats/Steelers AFC Championship this year (big moneymaker before the lock-out).
So let me get this straight. Choke Flacco has to lead the baltimore b***hes to a game tying TD, and then do pretty much the same thing in OT? LOL.
WTF? He pulled an Alex...
The Ravens lose this one they're moving to LA
This is what happens when you call anyone else "Joe Cool", you asshat announcers
LOL arnaz Battle
you're at 50yrd line and you got 1:40+ left on the clock and you're trying to go for it all, all three times.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
you're at 50yrd line and you got 1:40+ left on the clock and you're trying to go for it all, all three times.

I hope Jim isn't as stupid as his older brother.
Holy s**t, those Baltimore receivers

Housh . . .
Thats why Carroll cut his ass

you suck TJ
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Retire
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

LOL. I think that was more on Flacco and the OC. Remember, Jon isn't an offensive coach.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

LOL. I think that was more on Flacco and the OC. Remember, Jon isn't an offensive coach.

You don't think he had a say in how that drive was going to go? I don't believe that.
Share 49ersWebzone