LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

The **OFFICIAL** Cam Newton Bandwagon!

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/02/14/kirwan-qbs-newton-gabbert-will-be-top-10-picks/

Well, goody for us!!! Hopefully both will be top six picks, right?

It will be a very interesting top ten for sure. The Newton Hype train is just beginning to take off.

He will be inflated into the top three.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I really, really, really hope he goes in the top 6. Hopefully to Arizona. Win win for us. We get a great player to drop to us and it sets the Cards back 5 years. Dude is a boom or bust prospect and imo, he's closer to bust.
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
I really, really, really hope he goes in the top 6. Hopefully to Arizona. Win win for us. We get a great player to drop to us and it sets the Cards back 5 years. Dude is a boom or bust prospect and imo, he's closer to bust.

I'd prefer Newton goes before Arizona . . . just in case.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:

I'd prefer Newton goes before Arizona . . . just in case.

Agreed, if he's as good as advertised, he and Sam Bradford are going to own this division .

Hopefully he goes #1 or #3
My February 9 mock had Newton going first overall. Do you 49ers fans think that is what will happen

http://nfldraftpost.com/mock-draft.htmlDraft Post
I pray to God it does happen.
its possible it was reported 6 teams have him 1 on bigboard after media workout and his stock will only increase come combine and proday

but the panthers really need a DT and i wouldnt put it past them to take aj green and give claussen another year and take a qb next years which should be the best qb class in a long time
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I swear I think I will throw a seperate draft party on top of the draft party if Cam goes 1st pick. It would be like me watching Jerry Richardson pick up a dog turd in my back yard and slowly opening his mouth and gracefully stuffing/chewing it up.
I swear I think I will throw a seperate draft party on top of the draft party if Cam goes 1st pick. It would be like me watching Jerry Richardson pick up a dog turd in my back yard and slowly opening his mouth and gracefully stuffing/chewing it up.

No such luck...with fond memories of Julius Peppers still in their head, they'll take Bowers.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I just hope Cam Newton is taken in the top 5 for 2 reasons.

1. That means we won't be taking him.
2. Hopefully with him slotted in there, Peterson could fall to us.
what pisses me off why does a player like Newton go 1st overall and this guy went in the 3rd round and never amounted to s**t.

Share 49ersWebzone