There are 287 users in the forums

Mike Singletary Fired

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by NinersFo6:
This will go down as the 3rd greatest day in 2010!
1. Giants winning the World Series (Nov. 1st)
2. The Championship parade in downtown San Francisco (Nov. 3rd)
3. Buster Posey winning ROY

The day Singletary was canned and the day that the 49ers started their return to relivance!!

you FAIL with a pH

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by fakers23:
http://twitter.com/#!/bydavidwhite/status/19252094124957698

Team source: Mike Singletary was just told he is fired.

I already reported this faker troll

faker23 is a news junker troll who got my thread locked with that other poster. lol

You're a funny man Jim!

FAKER23 is staff who got my thread locked so he could post the news that we already reported. Wow.

he did you dirty bro

Yeah bulls**t
A new nightmare has begun. A York family search for a GM and a new HC.

Originally posted by txniner2:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by NP9er:
I posted this in anther thread, but it seems to fit far better in this thread.

I seem to remember a number of the "true" fans saying a few weeks ago that there was no guarantee that missing the playoffs would get coach Pom Pom removed. That those of us that looked at the big picture, instead of just wanting to see our team in the playoffs this year, "should go root for another team because no real fan would want their team to lose."
Well maybe now you can all see the overall advantage of letting coach "single brain cell" hang himself with his own brand of inept coaching. It wasn't that we liked watching the Niners lose, but the payoff is greater than the playoff (this year). Next year and years to come under the right coach and administration, thats a different matter.

Patting yourself on the back. Niiiiiiice. lol

Whadda ya think, we are a bunch of dumbasses for rooting for our team to win no matter the f**king circumstance? You honestly think because someone roots for thir team no matter the circumstance they can't discern all that BS you are talking about above?

WTF, ovah.

yes you were wrong

really no way of knowing if we were wrong as we don't get to see the results of what would have happened if we had won and gone to the playoffs.

faker23 is a news junker troll who got my thread locked with that other poster. lol

You're a funny man Jim!

FAKER23 is staff who got my thread locked so he could post the news that we already reported. Wow.

I'm not doubting you Jim, I know you're thread was locked.

I just remember you from the tailgate and you seemed to use a lot of 'tongue in cheek' humor.

I am just having fun, but make no mistake, FAKER23 and the other poster, are news poster junkies, who did not like that I posted it 1st. FAKER23 is a fake and I think STAFF. He got my thread locked so he could steal my news. FAKE all the way.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Chris Mortensen: Doesnt think Gruden will coach the 49ers

I think Jim Harbaugh would be okay with teaching the west coach offense to Cam Newton. To much to give up to get #1 pick

I can see that happening.... Cam's got some skills too..!
ABOUT TIME!!!!

[ Edited by greywolf447 on Dec 26, 2010 at 21:34:19 ]
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Wow, I don't know what to make of this move. I don't think we gain anything from firing Singletary before the end of the season. I thought Singletary would have been fired at the end of the season, but I certainly didn't predict a firing after the Rams game. Surprising move for me.

-9fA

Yeah, not much to gain, except maybe to send a loud noise to the fan base that there is some sort of new sheriff riding into town. I might be pretty pissed off about that if I was the coach being fired. Not sure this was the classy thing for ownership to do, and it certainly wouldn't have made a difference if it was done this week or next...so why not wait till next week and give the appearance of class instead? The season is over, either way...one week ain't gonna amount to s**t.
Ecstatic.

Great X-Mas present.

You're a funny man Jim!

I just remember you from the tailgate and you seemed to use a lot of 'tongue in cheek' humor.

I am just having fun, but make no mistake, FAKER23 and the other poster, are news poster junkies, who did not like that I posted it 1st. FAKER23 is a fake and I think STAFF. He got my thread locked so he could steal my news. FAKE all the way.

that aint fair bro

You're a funny man Jim!

You didn't have a real source when you posted your info,but I will be a bigger man and say you were right. Doesn't make me a troll though,sorry!
Quote:
mortreport: You have to wonder if 49ers fired Singletary to take their best shot @ Jim Harbaugh before Michigan or someone else does post-Orange Bowl

[ Edited by PTulini on Dec 26, 2010 at 21:36:02 ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
A new nightmare has begun. A York family search for a GM and a new HC.

You're a funny man Jim!

You didn't have a real source when you posted your info,but I will be a bigger man and say you were right. Doesn't make me a troll though,sorry!

yes I did, I said it was the local news caster and news center. Thats more then you had. I said it was RAJ. You are a troll.
Share 49ersWebzone