There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matt Flynn

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe Flynn is just really good.

He's not THAT good.

And you know this because ?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Yeah that pass to Jones was all the receiver

And that accurate strike to Finley for a TD

ok you win Matt Flynn is the best quarterback in the NFL because he threw an accruate pass I guess a quarterback in the NFL never threw an accurate TD pass before? holy s**t Matt Flynn is miraculous he threw an accurate touchdown pass to one of the best TEs in the NFL, lets sign him noww!!11!1

by the way, Alex made a similar pass to Delanie, also against the Lions in the redzone to win the game. Just saying.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jan 1, 2012 at 1:53 PM ]
WOO INT.. no 5 seed for the LIONS.. see you guys in NO.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe Flynn is just really good.

He's not THAT good.

And you know this because ?

here we go
Originally posted by susweel:
And you know this because ?

Because his receivers are ridiculously talented, which is the point of this thread. Because he's been in the same system for years, because the playcalling has been terrific. Don't think Flynn is some amazing savior but after this performance, some team, maybe Washington, will bite and give him a nice payday. Ultimately, the point is that all the talent around him makes it so much easier to make plays.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
WOO INT.. no 5 seed for the LIONS.. see you guys in NO.

thats bad

lions and giants both have the ability to beat the packers


dallas may have a chance (not as good as giants)

falcons have no chance


ideally i wouldve liked


giaants vs lions

falcons vs saints
Swain is our Jordy Nelson

Originally posted by susweel:
And you know this because ?

People want to pretend its all about the recievers.

Seriously, Alex Smith is seriously overrated on this board.

Flynn looked natural and was pinpoint on a bunch a passes even the long ones......

Not saying Flynn is the answer, but if we want to be good for more then one year, i know Alex isn't
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by susweel:
And you know this because ?

People want to pretend its all about the recievers.

Seriously, Alex Smith is seriously overrated on this board.

Flynn looked natural and was pinpoint on a bunch a passes even the long ones......

Not saying Flynn is the answer, but if we want to be good for more then one year, i know Alex isn't

whatever.

Prepare to be disappointed for the next 3-5 years.
Originally posted by LundyLove:
People want to pretend its all about the recievers.

Seriously, Alex Smith is seriously overrated on this board.

Flynn looked natural and was pinpoint on a bunch a passes even the long ones......

Not saying Flynn is the answer, but if we want to be good for more then one year, i know Alex isn't

you know who started for us brett swain

he was 7 (only ST player) on the packers

we had a PS player for us


youre telling me that its not the WR?

only REAL wr we had oday?

crabtree 9 receptions 96 yards

VD - 8 reception 118 yards


moral?
give him legit WR and we will do good
Lol this is a pro-Smith post. Nothing but. It's also realistic though but you'll only inflame the anti-Smith group.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
ok you win Matt Flynn is the best quarterback in the NFL because he threw an accruate pass I guess a quarterback in the NFL never threw an accurate TD pass before? holy s**t Matt Flynn is miraculous he threw an accurate touchdown pass to one of the best TEs in the NFL, lets sign him noww!!11!1

I am not saying he is the best QB in the league

Just better then the one we have
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Lol this is a pro-Smith post. Nothing but. It's also realistic though but you'll only inflame the anti-Smith group.

This
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
ok you win Matt Flynn is the best quarterback in the NFL because he threw an accruate pass I guess a quarterback in the NFL never threw an accurate TD pass before? holy s**t Matt Flynn is miraculous he threw an accurate touchdown pass to one of the best TEs in the NFL, lets sign him noww!!11!1

I am not saying he is the best QB in the league

Just better then the one we have

LMAO
Hoping the 49ers get a wide receiver early in the draft if there's someone who looks like they can make an impact. Having even one more guy who is as capable as Crabtree would be a tremendous improvement.


In addition, the offensive philosophy would have to become far less conservative and more open to going after the big play.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 1, 2012 at 1:54 PM ]