There are 267 users in the forums

Matt Flynn

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Rams want to trade Bradford for him already
I would like to see passes completed further than 4 yards...maybe 10-15 yards...but that would be asking too much from this offense.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by susweel:
And you know this because ?

People want to pretend its all about the recievers.

Seriously, Alex Smith is seriously overrated on this board.

Flynn looked natural and was pinpoint on a bunch a passes even the long ones......

Not saying Flynn is the answer, but if we want to be good for more then one year, i know Alex isn't

I agree Alex is average at best.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k the Packers
& f**k Drews brees mole!
He's easily becoming the 'next' Matt Hasselbeck. -Also an UFA, let's get him into the mix; we still need a viable back-up (if anything) and we won't know how Kaep looks until post-February mini-camps.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
adbrandt Andrew Brandt

Re questions on Flynn: yes he made a lot of $ today. Amount will depend on market and whether teams will turn over future to him. Intriguing
Flynn just made himself some serious cash $$$$ money $$$$ bc of this one game
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
lol, damn the Packers for starting this.
Flynn just made the draft interesting this year, gave a lot of teams an option (if they cant get luck or rg3)

I think he will be like Rob Johnson was for the bills a few years ago, where they got owned and picked up someones backup because he looked good in one or two games.
Originally posted by Janitor:

Starting what? By showing what a good receiving corps can do for a team??? Flynn isn't nearly as good as he looked, but the receivers put on a stellar performance today.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
double post.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Flynn just made himself some serious cash $$$$ money $$$$ bc of this one game

smartfootball Smart Football

RT @Andy_Staples: Heh, heh. Love reading these tweets that act like Matt Flynn fell from the sky on Jan. 1, 2012. Ahem,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw_S1pTI-h4&feature=youtu.be
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Starting what? By showing what a good receiving corps can do for a team??? Flynn isn't nearly as good as he looked, but the receivers put on a stellar performance today.

Starting the debate in general.

Personally I think it was just THAT kind of game. GB had nothing to lose, so they aired it up all day for kicks and giggles.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
ok you win Matt Flynn is the best quarterback in the NFL because he threw an accruate pass I guess a quarterback in the NFL never threw an accurate TD pass before? holy s**t Matt Flynn is miraculous he threw an accurate touchdown pass to one of the best TEs in the NFL, lets sign him noww!!11!1

I am not saying he is the best QB in the league

Just better then the one we have

lol if you say so
that offense is stacked dude Alex would have great numbers in that offense too.

Remember when Matt Cassell took over for Brady and played very well. How did he do? He had a 69.9 qb rating the year after, then had one decent season, and had a 76 QB rating this season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Starting the debate in general.

Personally I think it was just THAT kind of game. GB had nothing to lose, so they aired it up all day for kicks and giggles.

Whats it matter? We aren't signing him.... zero chance.
Share 49ersWebzone