There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Carson Palmer a Raider Update Pg 48

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by susweel:
Sucks for Jason Campbell the guy gets hurt and loses his job.

I was just thinking that too, the only thing left for him to do is re-sign with the Raiders. If I were him I would.

Looks like his days of starting are over so Im not sure why he would re-sign with them.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by susweel:
Sucks for Jason Campbell the guy gets hurt and loses his job.

I was just thinking that too, the only thing left for him to do is re-sign with the Raiders. If I were him I would.

It takes two to tango. I dont know if they sign him now, they have Pryor, for what its worth, signed too.
Originally posted by YungAce:
you guys think the raiders deal for palmer since jason cambell is out for the season? i wouldn't risk starting boller through the rest of the season

Called it. Damn
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Raiders are idiots. Probably a 1st rounder for Palmer? WOW

One for sure. Probably 2
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Anyone know how Palmer feels about this trade deal? I'm assuming he has no say in it nor can he or his agent stop it, correct?

I am not sure if this is a step up. He wanted out of Cincinnati because of their lack of commitment to win. Soooo, I guess the raiders are a step up?
Damn, i wanted to see Shaun Hill go to Oakland. Wow Bengals raped the Raiders on that trade. Lulz
up a coming team?

TRADE AWAY FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS
Originally posted by RonMexico:
up a coming team?

and bypass a qb stacked first round next year
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
up a coming team?

and bypass a qb stacked first round next year

Raiders really thinking they have a SB team this year !!!

what jersey # will he wear? shane lechler has #9 locked (been in the league longer) IMO. my bet is his old college #3 (and daryle lamonica's old jersey)
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for schmons.
he'll probably start on sunday too
The raiders are getting old really fast. I think Palmer is worth a first rounder, on the right team. The raiders defense is good because of Richard Seymour and Kelly. Neither are spring chickens anymore. Trading away potentially two first rounders will make the raiders lose more talent than they are bringing in.

I wonder how many years Palmer has on his contract that is payable by Oakland. In other words, I wonder when they will cut him because he refuses a pay cut.
No matter how Palmer plays (and he would have to way over-perform based on prior years play), the Raiders got fleeced.

Davis is gone, but I see that his DNA of the latter years survives intact.Who exactly is making these football personnel decisions now, anyway?

Bummer that this makes Mike Brown, one of the BIGGEST a**hole owners look like genius.
for this trade to be even close to worth it they need to win the Super Bowl in the next two years.