There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Antonio Bryant hasn't given T.O #81 yet

What's going to happen when TO takes the field tonight. Bryant was still wearing #81 this morning, before TO signed his contract, even though it was reported they worked out a deal last night.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/NFL_News/21139555;_ylt=ArXilubCdJfmNX_TL0qTKYs5nYcB#nfl/NFL_News/21139555
"Bryant I said, 'Hey, man, I'm not going to make no big spectacle about it. You've got a bigger legacy and a number than I do. I've been on several teams like you, but I've changed my number several times. You've had the same number. I don't need your money. At the end of the day, all I want you to do is take care of one of my little league programs in Miami. Send them a small donation and we'll go from there.
"-- Antonio Bryant
Originally posted by valrod33:
"Bryant I said, 'Hey, man, I'm not going to make no big spectacle about it. You've got a bigger legacy and a number than I do. I've been on several teams like you, but I've changed my number several times. You've had the same number. I don't need your money. At the end of the day, all I want you to do is take care of one of my little league programs in Miami. Send them a small donation and we'll go from there.
"-- Antonio Bryant

AB is all of a sudden all about the kids ???
T.O. finagles 81 from Antonio Bryant

check out the pic pft used
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

LMFAO
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by valrod33:
"-- Antonio Bryant

AB is all of a sudden all about the kids ???

At least he didn't say "All I want is for TO to pay some of my DUI fines in California."
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

LMFAO

Here's the full pic:
they can both pound sand
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Child please!

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Child please!

Looks like you took this pic with your camera phone.
Dang! TO, Ocho Cinco and Bryant? And they drafted a TE in the first round right?
AB is the man! I'lll be using all of the in Madden this year.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Child please!

why is TO still rocking an Eagles beanie?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

LMFAO

Here's the full pic:

mmmmmmm soo hawt..im fapping right now