LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 454 users in the forums

Steelers open to idea of trading Roethlisberger

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Quote:
Adam_Schefter Pittsburgh has begun contacting teams to trade Ben Roethlisberger for a top 10 pick. At least one team considering it. Story far from done. 5 minutes ago

i think Pit will trade him later today

Buffalo?

that's what I'm thinking too. I think it would be a good fit.

Let me just say: this offseason is f**king crazy!!!!
I bet Pitt could get that #1 from St. Louis...if they're serious about trading out, and are willing to take "less than value", would they be willing to take Big Ben, the #18, and...what? The #52, a first next year?
Quote:
# JasonLaCanfora As we reported exclusively last week. Steelrs open to dealing the QB, but no chance of moving to 1st overall. Trading Big Ben now almost... 14 minutes ago

# JasonLaCanfora Steelers had very brief talk with Rams overweekend, but STL has no interest in Big Ben. Steelers hoped to get 1st overall pick... 15 minutes ago

Oakland or buffalo i think
Quote:
# JasonLaCanfora As we reported exclusively last week. Steelrs open to dealing the QB, but no chance of moving to 1st overall. Trading Big Ben now almost... 14 minutes ago

# JasonLaCanfora Steelers had very brief talk with Rams overweekend, but STL has no interest in Big Ben. Steelers hoped to get 1st overall pick... 15 minutes ago

Its gotta be Oakland
do you think the niners will make a move for him?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Quote:

Its gotta be Oakland

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

NO

I think Sando put it best

San Francisco: The 49ers hold the 13th and 17th choices, so they would have the draft capital to meet demands for a top-10 pick. But if the 49ers weren't interested in spending a second-round choice for Donovan McNabb, an accomplished veteran passer with impeccable off-field credentials, it's tough to envision them paying much more for a quarterback facing a suspension that could last six games.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Is he gonna have his penis out ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Is he gonna have his penis out ?

its always out.
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Quote:

Its gotta be Oakland

I fear having him in my city.

Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Quote:

Its gotta be Oakland

Make sure and hide your women
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Quote:

Its gotta be Oakland

Make sure and hide your women

It's San Francisco. What women? This is the perfect place for Worthlessburger. If he pulls that rape crap here -- a San Francisco *woman* will beat his @ss so badly that he'll probably consider turning g@y. Only problem is -- no self-worthy g@y man would want a Worthlessburger, so he'll be stuck turning tricks in the Tenderloin.

Yeah -- I'd say San Francisco is the perfect place for Worthlessburger.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I bet Pitt could get that #1 from St. Louis...if they're serious about trading out, and are willing to take "less than value", would they be willing to take Big Ben, the #18, and...what? The #52, a first next year?

NFLN is reporting that Pitt already contacted the Lambs but were rejected.

Maybe they should let Ben handle the negotiations himself. I hear he doesn't take "no" for an answer...
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

NO

I think Sando put it best

San Francisco: The 49ers hold the 13th and 17th choices, so they would have the draft capital to meet demands for a top-10 pick. But if the 49ers weren't interested in spending a second-round choice for Donovan McNabb, an accomplished veteran passer with impeccable off-field credentials, it's tough to envision them paying much more for a quarterback facing a suspension that could last six games.

Major difference? McNabb was a career WCO guy on the down side of his career. Ben is in a system that more closely resembles our own, and has several years left.

Would have helped for sando to mention that, but ill give him a flyer.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

NFLN is reporting that Pitt already contacted the Lambs but were rejected.

Maybe they should let Ben handle the negotiations himself. I hear he doesn't take "no" for an answer...
Share 49ersWebzone