There are 265 users in the forums

Steelers open to idea of trading Roethlisberger

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8178b2b1&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Append rapist jokes here.
Before the flood gates open......no. Until this s**t goes away I wouldn't touch him.
... if true.. GET IT DONE frisco. we;d instantly be NFC favorites. Roethlisber to Crabtree, Davis.. im getting ahead of myself lol
..As if Singletary couldnt keep him in check
I think this is more to scare raper and let him know if he doesnt clean up his act he is gonzo.

They wont trade him and if they do I wouldnt want the 9ers to get him
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think this is more to scare raper and let him know if he doesnt clean up his act he is gonzo.

me neither...let him go to st louis and rape stephen jackson.
  • evil
  • Veteran

No kidding, if Sing drops his pants at halftime Big Ben would be all over that ass in a hot minute!
Originally posted by KRS-1:

No kidding, if Sing drops his pants at halftime Big Ben would be all over that ass in a hot minute!

exactly
Originally posted by KRS-1:

LMAO!

Yeah, you guys are right. We shouldn't trade for a young, 2 time SB champion QB because two girls accused him of rape, one of which was lying and the other of which asked for the charges to be dropped. He's a monster!
Ben >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smith.
We had better offer 17, or this franchise FAILS. Ben is an unquestioned star in this league. The Steelers are dumb for trying to trade him and the Niners are fools if they don't bend over for the Steelers, to acquire him.
[ Edited by WINiner on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:34 AM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
We had better offer 17, or this franchise FAILS. Ben is an unquestioned star in this league. The Steelers are dumb for trying to trade him and the Niners are fools if they don't bend over for the Steelers to acquire him.

Seriously i doubt they trade him, i think they are just using this to scare Ben.
Originally posted by WINiner:
We had better offer 17, or this franchise FAILS. Ben is an unquestioned star in this league. The Steelers are dumb for trying to trade him and the Niners are fools if they don't bend over for the Steelers to acquire him.

Seriously i doubt they trade him, i think they are just using this to scare Ben.

And if they do, I am not convinced 17 will do it. Or anywhere near it.
Share 49ersWebzone