Originally posted by Snider8706:
I hope Ben vets raped

Whatever man leave his dogs doctor out of this.Thats just cold
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I hope Ben vets raped

Whatever man leave his dogs doctor out of this.Thats just cold

Lol that was a mistake
if the Steelers do decide to put him on the trade block, the Niners, just as they did with McNabb, will not pursue him. they want to give Alex Smith full go this year so there will no questions if and when they release him for a lack of production. BUT if they did it would mean a superbowl appearance this year or the next. if you were Balkee would you forget about being fair to Alex Smith and trade for Rothlisberger or would you stick with the strategy of showing loyalty and dedication to the most criticized guy on your team to see if he has enough character and talent to prevail?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8178b2b1&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I am not religious.
Praise thee.
Touchdown Jesus
Me > Notre Dame
Roethlisberger is an over-rated douche. I don't want him. He's no McNabb & I don't think Big Ben would give us any better a shot at the playoffs than Alex. In fact, even if Roethlisberger didn't require us to trade for him, I'd still rather have Alex this year. Ben is not the answer, and if Alex fails this year, Ben still would not be the answer then.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Apr 15, 2010 at 7:50 PM ]

Originally posted by mug0mug:
Roethlisberger is an over-rated douche. I don't want him. He's no McNabb & I don't think Big Ben would give us any better a shot at the playoffs than Alex. In fact, even if Roethlisberger didn't require us to trade for him, I'd still rather have Alex this year. Ben is not the answer, and if Alex fails this year, Ben still would not be the answer then.

x2 Proof he sucks is that Byron Leftwich while big ben was injured and the offense was just as good.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Before the flood gates open......no. Until this s**t goes away I wouldn't touch him.

If you won't touch him, he might force you to touch him.
I think he did it.
[ Edited by Ibleedgoldnred on Apr 15, 2010 at 10:36 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
oh by the way SanDiego do think OJ killed his ex wife Nicloe Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. remember OJ was not found guilty of murder in the legal system.

OJ definitely killed those 2 people. The difference is...

1) He was arrested.
2) Charges were filed.
3) He was tried in a court of law.

The jury just used JURY NULIFICATION because they were upset with the treatment of African Americans by the LAPD.

The most truthful thing in here!
Share 49ersWebzone