I really hate the Cardinals and want never want them to win, but the at least I take solace in the fact that the more they win the higher they pick, bearing in mind we beat them twice and have 3 picks before their 2nd I reckon we could really take it to them next season!
Wait I read the wording in the poll wrong and accidentally hit negative. I thought it really read would it really be that bad if the tards didn't win out for some reason. So my vote was actually yeah it'd be that bad. I think I already quoted a post in this thread. But it'd be HORRIBLE if they won out. I don't want that team of jackasses to win anything ever.
Originally posted by babyshaq90: i want the cards to win.
VS THE SAINTS?!? WHY!?????????? The saints are a fun team, the tards are a team of douches. The saints have cool players, the tards have a douchebag defensive lineman, a guy who uses god as an excuse to make more money at QB, and a woman beater at WR. f**k...THE...TARDS.../end thread
Originally posted by Chief: I said it before, I was born in Arizona and when the Niners go down I pull for the Cardinals.
I've lived in AZ for 19 years and I used to hope that they did well until they came to the NFC West. I now hate that team more than any other team in the league, and its not even close. I think the progession went something like this:
- They were in the Cowboys division and I rooted for them to beat the Cowboys
- They eventually move to the West and I stopped caring if they did well because they were fighting for the same thing the Niners were.
- For a few years they sucked a little less than the Niners did and thats when the rivalry started gaining momentum because the teams were trading sweeps back and forth.
-They draft Fitzgerald, Boldin, Dockett, and signed Warner and all these poser fans who were rooting for other teams started saying they were die-hard Cardinal fans. A few weeks ago I saw someone wear a Broncos jersey and after the game, he literally took it off and switched to a Cardinals jersey for their game. I wanted to throw a beer in his face, but instead I just rolled my eyes and pictured it in my head.
- Watching Fitzgerald be a poor sport when SF beats them, watching Dockett lay cheap shots more than anyone in the league, watching Kurt Warner use the Niners just to squeeze more money out of the Cardinals, etc.
- Last year they make the playoffs and their "fans" get all cocky and start talking trash like their team is the Patriots even though they got one of the easiest playoff draws in recent memory.
Anyway, you get the point. There is a burning hatred for that team embedded deep in my soul.
I understand, I have the same feeling during the regular season. But this is the playoffs and we are not in it. So I root for my home team...
This fan site is dedicated to the 49ers and their fans. It is in no way affiliated with the NFL or any of its teams. All teams and players mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of the NFL. The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only. The content and information from other sites is the property of their respective owners. Player and team photos used with permission from USA TODAY Sports Images.