There are 188 users in the forums

Would it really be that bad if the Cardinals win out?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Would it really be that bad if the Cardinals win out?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How can anybody hate on the Jets? Rookie coach and rookie QB on a team that hasn't done sh!t in ages. Sounds like a team that's easy to root for.

All the rest of the stuff you said, yeah, screw them.

I hate that fat blowhard coach of theirs with a passion. When he spouted off with "I wish we played them this week." in the wake of the Carbtree tampering charges, he jumped to the top of my NFL s**t list.

I want to see Sing v. Tubby in a steel cage match.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
what if the NFC Champ game was the Cards vs Boys

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
How can anybody hate on the Jets? Rookie coach and rookie QB on a team that hasn't done sh!t in ages. Sounds like a team that's easy to root for.

I hate that fat blowhard coach of theirs with a passion. When he spouted off with "I wish we played them this week." in the wake of the Carbtree tampering charges, he jumped to the top of my NFL s**t list.

You know, it's really rude to call him tubby when he's preggers. He must be in his 16th trimester.

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

I'd be rooting for an asteroid to fall from space onto the stadium.
Originally posted by horsecore:

You know, it's really rude to call him tubby when he's preggers. He must be in his 16th trimester.

Seriously. Dude looks like he ate his OL.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate Kurt Warner so i do not want him to have any success, and Darnell Dockett is a b***h as well and should not win anything in his life.

I'd take Dockett on my team ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

i don't like Rex Ryan especially after all of that Crabtree tampering business, so i'm definitely rooting against them
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

I agree with everything you said
Yes. I mean I hate the Cowboys, but the last couple of seasons my hate for the Tards has gone up exponentially.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I dont really care

I root for the Cowboys to win, so I can laugh when the Cowboys lose the Superbowl.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by King49er:
I hate Kurt Warner so i do not want him to have any success, and Darnell Dockett is a b***h as well and should not win anything in his life.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I said it before, I was born in Arizona and when the Niners go down I pull for the Cardinals.
Although I want the NFC West to get some respectability, NO I don't root for the Cards, ever
Share 49ersWebzone