There are 182 users in the forums

Would it really be that bad if the Cardinals win out?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Would it really be that bad if the Cardinals win out?

Yes! I hope Saints vs. Colts/Ravens in SB. I don't wanna see Cowboys, Cards or Vikings representing the NFC.
I'd rather see the Tards win it than watch Favre win another or the Cowboys get six rings.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by King49er:
I hate Kurt Warner so i do not want him to have any success, and Darnell Dockett is a b***h as well and should not win anything in his life.
f**k THE CARDS!!!!! COWBOYS and FARVE!!!!

Im pulling for the saints in the NFC and in the AFC im pulling for the ravens.
They're 0-1 in SBs, so it doesn't matter to me very much.
Originally posted by Chief:
I said it before, I was born in Arizona and when the Niners go down I pull for the Cardinals.

I've lived in AZ for 19 years and I used to hope that they did well until they came to the NFC West. I now hate that team more than any other team in the league, and its not even close. I think the progession went something like this:

- They were in the Cowboys division and I rooted for them to beat the Cowboys

- They eventually move to the West and I stopped caring if they did well because they were fighting for the same thing the Niners were.

- For a few years they sucked a little less than the Niners did and thats when the rivalry started gaining momentum because the teams were trading sweeps back and forth.

-They draft Fitzgerald, Boldin, Dockett, and signed Warner and all these poser fans who were rooting for other teams started saying they were die-hard Cardinal fans. A few weeks ago I saw someone wear a Broncos jersey and after the game, he literally took it off and switched to a Cardinals jersey for their game. I wanted to throw a beer in his face, but instead I just rolled my eyes and pictured it in my head.

- Watching Fitzgerald be a poor sport when SF beats them, watching Dockett lay cheap shots more than anyone in the league, watching Kurt Warner use the Niners just to squeeze more money out of the Cardinals, etc.

- Last year they make the playoffs and their "fans" get all cocky and start talking trash like their team is the Patriots even though they got one of the easiest playoff draws in recent memory.

Anyway, you get the point. There is a burning hatred for that team embedded deep in my soul.
I hate Kurt Warner so i do not want him to have any success, and Darnell Dockett is a b***h as well and should not win anything in his life.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How can anybody hate on the Jets? Rookie coach and rookie QB on a team that hasn't done sh!t in ages. Sounds like a team that's easy to root for.

All the rest of the stuff you said, yeah, screw them.

Did you really just say that? After tampering and that fatty Rex saying that he wished the jets played the niners?????
Wow.
WTF is wrong with you? The LAST team I want to see win are the hated Cardinals. I wish to god they had lost in overtime yesterday to become the laughing stocks of the NFL. Blowing a 21 point lead. But alas, the best we can hope for now is a Saints blowout.
do you know how s**tty it would be if the Cards won the super bowl knowing that we beat them twice

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
do you know how s**tty it would be if the Cards won the super bowl knowing that we beat them twice

Exactly.
Im rooting for Brees or Ladainian .
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I despise that team. The worst case NFC championship game would be Arizona vs. Dallas. I want to puke just thinking about it.
Only the Saints winning would be better. Why you say? I don't know any Saints or Cardinals fans.
I don't think they will. Their defense is going to be trouble against some of the top teir teams. If the Packers scored 45 points just think what the Saints or Vikings can do...
Share 49ersWebzone