There are 358 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would it really be that bad if the Cardinals win out?

Would it really be that bad if the Cardinals win out?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How can anybody hate on the Jets? Rookie coach and rookie QB on a team that hasn't done sh!t in ages. Sounds like a team that's easy to root for.

All the rest of the stuff you said, yeah, screw them.

I hate that fat blowhard coach of theirs with a passion. When he spouted off with "I wish we played them this week." in the wake of the Carbtree tampering charges, he jumped to the top of my NFL s**t list.

I want to see Sing v. Tubby in a steel cage match.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
what if the NFC Champ game was the Cards vs Boys

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
How can anybody hate on the Jets? Rookie coach and rookie QB on a team that hasn't done sh!t in ages. Sounds like a team that's easy to root for.

I hate that fat blowhard coach of theirs with a passion. When he spouted off with "I wish we played them this week." in the wake of the Carbtree tampering charges, he jumped to the top of my NFL s**t list.

You know, it's really rude to call him tubby when he's preggers. He must be in his 16th trimester.

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

I'd be rooting for an asteroid to fall from space onto the stadium.
Originally posted by horsecore:

You know, it's really rude to call him tubby when he's preggers. He must be in his 16th trimester.

Seriously. Dude looks like he ate his OL.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate Kurt Warner so i do not want him to have any success, and Darnell Dockett is a b***h as well and should not win anything in his life.

I'd take Dockett on my team ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

i don't like Rex Ryan especially after all of that Crabtree tampering business, so i'm definitely rooting against them
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

I agree with everything you said
Yes. I mean I hate the Cowboys, but the last couple of seasons my hate for the Tards has gone up exponentially.
I dont really care

I root for the Cowboys to win, so I can laugh when the Cowboys lose the Superbowl.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by King49er:
I hate Kurt Warner so i do not want him to have any success, and Darnell Dockett is a b***h as well and should not win anything in his life.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I said it before, I was born in Arizona and when the Niners go down I pull for the Cardinals.
Although I want the NFC West to get some respectability, NO I don't root for the Cards, ever