Ah.....as my family called it "The mistake, by the Lake". I remember in the late 60s when the Cuyahogo river was on fire.
Lovely place, but I like the people.
There are 824 users in the forums
Welcome to Cleveland Mr.Holmgren ?!
Shop 49ers game tickets
Jan 6, 2010 at 2:08 PM
- nvninerfan1
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,601
Mar 16, 2010 at 3:20 AM
- Ceadderman
- Member
- Posts: 8,271
Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by KRS-1:Originally posted by pelos21:
The browns are kind of like my second team. I hope Holmgren turns that franchise around. I wonder who he is gonna pick as a headcoach. Im thinking a hotshot cordinator. What do you guys think?
2 names that are rumored are Marty Mornhinweg and Steve Mariucci. Of course they are just rumors, but Holmgren is likely to hire a coach whom he is familiar with.
I would guess whomever the next HC is, he will be hiring Jim Zorn as the QB's coach.
Or OC, which I would like to see. I would love to see Mornhiweg get another shot as a HC, I bet you he does much better under Holmgren.
Has Holmgren picked his HC yet? If not I bet he is the coach.

~Ceadder
Mar 16, 2010 at 5:46 AM
- JoseCortez
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,751
Originally posted by Ceadderman:Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by KRS-1:Originally posted by pelos21:
The browns are kind of like my second team. I hope Holmgren turns that franchise around. I wonder who he is gonna pick as a headcoach. Im thinking a hotshot cordinator. What do you guys think?
2 names that are rumored are Marty Mornhinweg and Steve Mariucci. Of course they are just rumors, but Holmgren is likely to hire a coach whom he is familiar with.
I would guess whomever the next HC is, he will be hiring Jim Zorn as the QB's coach.
Or OC, which I would like to see. I would love to see Mornhiweg get another shot as a HC, I bet you he does much better under Holmgren.
Has Holmgren picked his HC yet? If not I bet he is the coach.
~Ceadder
Mangini will remain the head coach.
Mar 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM
- titan
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,292
Gotta love Holmgren! He doesn't ride on potential, you better show up or your gone!
Mar 16, 2010 at 8:01 AM
- evil
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,737
Originally posted by Ceadderman:Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by KRS-1:Originally posted by pelos21:
The browns are kind of like my second team. I hope Holmgren turns that franchise around. I wonder who he is gonna pick as a headcoach. Im thinking a hotshot cordinator. What do you guys think?
2 names that are rumored are Marty Mornhinweg and Steve Mariucci. Of course they are just rumors, but Holmgren is likely to hire a coach whom he is familiar with.
I would guess whomever the next HC is, he will be hiring Jim Zorn as the QB's coach.
Or OC, which I would like to see. I would love to see Mornhiweg get another shot as a HC, I bet you he does much better under Holmgren.
Has Holmgren picked his HC yet? If not I bet he is the coach.
~Ceadder
I am surprised mostly that he didn't fire Daboll and bring in someone else but Mangini winning the last 4 made it tough to fire the guy but pressure in on Mangini to show improvement to keep his job. IMHO they should have s**t canned him anyhow for Chucky.
He did hire Gil Haskell a longtime OC for him, as a Senior Adviser and Haskell is teaching the WCO to Daboll.
Mar 16, 2010 at 8:14 AM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by KRS-1:Originally posted by Ceadderman:Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by KRS-1:Originally posted by pelos21:
The browns are kind of like my second team. I hope Holmgren turns that franchise around. I wonder who he is gonna pick as a headcoach. Im thinking a hotshot cordinator. What do you guys think?
2 names that are rumored are Marty Mornhinweg and Steve Mariucci. Of course they are just rumors, but Holmgren is likely to hire a coach whom he is familiar with.
I would guess whomever the next HC is, he will be hiring Jim Zorn as the QB's coach.
Or OC, which I would like to see. I would love to see Mornhiweg get another shot as a HC, I bet you he does much better under Holmgren.
Has Holmgren picked his HC yet? If not I bet he is the coach.
~Ceadder
I am surprised mostly that he didn't fire Daboll and bring in someone else but Mangini winning the last 4 made it tough to fire the guy but pressure in on Mangini to show improvement to keep his job. IMHO they should have s**t canned him anyhow for Chucky.
He did hire Gil Haskell a longtime OC for him, as a Senior Adviser and Haskell is teaching the WCO to Daboll.
Cleveland are gonna be horrible this year. In 2011 however, they should start looking better
Apr 2, 2010 at 10:36 AM
- evil
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,737
Holmgren strikes again.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Apr 2, 2010 at 10:36:47 ]
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Apr 2, 2010 at 10:36:47 ]