There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome to Cleveland Mr.Holmgren ?!

Ah.....as my family called it "The mistake, by the Lake". I remember in the late 60s when the Cuyahogo river was on fire.

Lovely place, but I like the people.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by pelos21:
The browns are kind of like my second team. I hope Holmgren turns that franchise around. I wonder who he is gonna pick as a headcoach. Im thinking a hotshot cordinator. What do you guys think?

2 names that are rumored are Marty Mornhinweg and Steve Mariucci. Of course they are just rumors, but Holmgren is likely to hire a coach whom he is familiar with.

I would guess whomever the next HC is, he will be hiring Jim Zorn as the QB's coach.

Or OC, which I would like to see. I would love to see Mornhiweg get another shot as a HC, I bet you he does much better under Holmgren.

Has Holmgren picked his HC yet? If not I bet he is the coach.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
The browns are kind of like my second team. I hope Holmgren turns that franchise around. I wonder who he is gonna pick as a headcoach. Im thinking a hotshot cordinator. What do you guys think?

2 names that are rumored are Marty Mornhinweg and Steve Mariucci. Of course they are just rumors, but Holmgren is likely to hire a coach whom he is familiar with.

I would guess whomever the next HC is, he will be hiring Jim Zorn as the QB's coach.

Or OC, which I would like to see. I would love to see Mornhiweg get another shot as a HC, I bet you he does much better under Holmgren.

~Ceadder

Mangini will remain the head coach.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Gotta love Holmgren! He doesn't ride on potential, you better show up or your gone!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame

~Ceadder

I am surprised mostly that he didn't fire Daboll and bring in someone else but Mangini winning the last 4 made it tough to fire the guy but pressure in on Mangini to show improvement to keep his job. IMHO they should have s**t canned him anyhow for Chucky.

He did hire Gil Haskell a longtime OC for him, as a Senior Adviser and Haskell is teaching the WCO to Daboll.

~Ceadder

I am surprised mostly that he didn't fire Daboll and bring in someone else but Mangini winning the last 4 made it tough to fire the guy but pressure in on Mangini to show improvement to keep his job. IMHO they should have s**t canned him anyhow for Chucky.

He did hire Gil Haskell a longtime OC for him, as a Senior Adviser and Haskell is teaching the WCO to Daboll.

Cleveland are gonna be horrible this year. In 2011 however, they should start looking better
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Holmgren strikes again.

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Apr 2, 2010 at 10:36:47 ]