LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 414 users in the forums

UPDATE: Larry Johnson to be released for twitter comments

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Everyone is knocking on Coffee when Gore has not looked so great either with our run blocking and play calling

This is easily the worst run blocking team in the NFL.

Well, us and KC, surprise surprise.

agree x 2
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I love how Gore gets a pass because of the Oline. People here think we have just as bad of an oline as KC. Yet "LJ is done" and "the oline made him"

Off field issues aside. Why does Gore get a pass and LJ don't?
Originally posted by krizay:
I love how Gore gets a pass because of the Oline. People here think we have just as bad of an oline as KC. Yet "LJ is done" and "the oline made him"

Cuz people like Gore and LJ is a dick.
LJ is smart! I mean he just got released from one of the worst teams! Watch the patriots pick him up and go on to win it all
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximill15:
LJ is smart! I mean he just got released from one of the worst teams! Watch the patriots pick him up and go on to win it all

Seattle, New England or Cleveland!

Well, it might be because Gore is leading L.J. in every meaningful statistic except games played and total yardage. He's played 3 fewer games and is only 80 yards behind L.J., despite averaging nearly 6 fewer carries per game. Gore has shown an ability to break long TD runs despite poor blocking. L.J. has yet to score.

In other words, both may be hampered by their OL but one has still been able to make plays while the other has not. Its not rocket science.

no way, just cause they don't want another headache on their hands!!

the lowest teams on the waiver wire, why not pick him up to be a back up
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

the lowest teams on the waiver wire, why not pick him up to be a back up

cause it won't help them, they suck and then if they picked up LJ they'd suck with LJ calling Mangina a lil girl
I usually don't say this but sign him

Anyone remember them getting rid of Jared Allen so they could afford LJ? Hilarious!

And, no, we shouldn't sign this bum.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
What a douche. Take some English classes while you're at it.

-9fA
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Anyone remember them getting rid of Jared Allen so they could afford LJ? Hilarious!

man that must hurt! JA is the best passrusher in the league IMO. We should sign LJ why not? give him 10 carries a game or so he's another weapon and we need to get our running game going. Getting a viable backup will finally give Gore time to rest and will be great for his career. Give him a low contract for 1 or 2 years and put behavior clauses in the deal.

Let's see LJ 2.7 yards per carry this year. Frank Gore 5.3 yards per carry.

If only LJ could break a run when the oppurtunity arises.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

man that must hurt! JA is the best passrusher in the league IMO. We should sign LJ why not? give him 10 carries a game or so he's another weapon and we need to get our running game going. Getting a viable backup will finally give Gore time to rest and will be great for his career. Give him a low contract for 1 or 2 years and put behavior clauses in the deal.

No thanks. The guy is a cancer AND he sucks. Not exactly the same as a guy like TO, who's a burden with talent.
Share 49ersWebzone