LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

UPDATE: Larry Johnson to be released for twitter comments

Shop 49ers game tickets
backup to gore! he's better than coffee and he's trippin if anyone would pay him anywhere near what he's making now
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
backup to gore! he's better than coffee and he's trippin if anyone would pay him anywhere near what he's making now

when you trade for a player, you also take on his contract.

I doubt Johnson would take a pay cut and i also doubt that he'd want to play backup.

-9fA
I don't know Todd Haley but if what Johnson said is true then I am amazed at all the debate we had years ago about minority coaches and this guy never even played the game of football!!! Obviously the standard for who is qualified is different for certain people. I would love to be an NFL head coach and I am sure many others on this blog would like that job too so I think more of us should be amazed Haley got that far having never played the game of football. I am amazed! Larry Johnson is immature by the way, but can you imagine how many NFL assistants have actually played the game at least thru college yet will never become a head coach. You have to be in denial to not at least think about that.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Khloe Kardashian turns down Larry Johnson
[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Oct 27, 2009 at 4:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

LOL

"He's a good guy. I know him." Charles Manson's followers would say the same thing about Charles Manson.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

LOL

"He's a good guy. I know him." Charles Manson's followers would say the same thing about Charles Manson.

lol she thinks athletes are full of s**t but she just married one
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
what a dumbass
Who would pick him up?

thinking...

thinking...

thinking...
  • dman
  • Veteran
Releasing a guy for that is a bit severe

Nobody will touch him this season, he'll have to work on his image before any team will seriously consider signing him.
Originally posted by dman:
Releasing a guy for that is a bit severe

he sucks too
LJ is stupid but not done .
It's the O Line and offense . Remember a guy named Cassell the next Tom Brady well homeboy has more Int's than TD's
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
LJ is stupid but not done .
It's the O Line and offense . Remember a guy named Cassell the next Tom Brady well homeboy has more Int's than TD's

Ya he can still contribute if he goes to a better team.
id take LJ over Coffee anyday
Share 49ersWebzone