Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Cribbs for Ginn trade in the works?

why?

That trade doesn't make sense to me.

yeah they are basically the same player

I wouldnt mind trading for Cribbs though

Cribbs is a better NFL returner, Ginn a better NFL WR.

Miami needs a KR now that Cobbs is done so that is why they are exploring that and Ginn was not selected by the current Dolphins regime.

Can we trade for Josh Cribbs? Spurlock and Barry Sims for Josh Cribbs!
Originally posted by PTulini:

ya im sure the browns are dying to make that trade lol
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
How about we give Carolina their First round pick back for next year for Peppers. Or give Oakland a First and 3rd for Nandi.

Isn't Peppers oldish and playing badly??? 1st rounders are for superstars. We could probably get Peppers for a 3rd or 4th. Is he really an upgrade though?

Um there is NO way we could get Peppers for a 3rd or a 4th. Since he's a franchise player, it would actually take two 1st rounds in a trade - although Carolina could take less if they chose. Oakland gave up a 1st for Richard Seymour, so Carolina could certainly expect the same for Peppers. He really isn't "oldish", and the only reason he is playing badly - is because he isn't really playing. He's mad he got franchised and stuck another year in Carolina, so is just riding out the season.

wrong, thats only if we decided to sign him with the franchise tag put on him.

he can be traded for whatever, a 7th round a 1st rounder whatever the panthers wanted they could trade him for. hes like any other player on the roster now. now if he was unsigned and the niners signed him, the niners would owe the panthers 2 1st rounders.

anyone catch adam schefter on espn saying that the niners SHOULD trade a first rounder back to carolina back but this trade most likely wont happen.

i would do this under one condition, that peppers sign a long term contract with us. he is an absolute beast and would definately give our defense a kick in the bum in the pass rush. singletary would keep him in line and keep his whiny side in check.

honestly i would give them a conditional 2nd and if he signs a long term deal with us it goes up to our 1st rounder. i believe peppers has not lost a step and still has 4-5 good years left in him. looks at justin smith (who is a year older)

He's never played in a 3-4 defense. Look at guys like Aaron Kampman and Andre Carter when they tried to convert to OLB.

Unless we bail on the 3-4, I don't think Peppers is a viable option.

BAIL BAIL BAIL!

I'm just sayin'......and not cause I want Peppers but because it is much easier to find talent for the 4-3 then the 3-4. However I would not be opposed to bringing in Peppers if he accepts a long term deal (thing is he himself said he'd like to play in a 3-4 D ).

It would be ironic, though, if having finally got someone to play half decent nose tackle, we then pull the rug on 3-4!!!
why not trade a low pick for michael vick
Originally posted by boo684:

Haha

Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by PTulini:

ya im sure the browns are dying to make that trade lol

If they didn't like that trade maybe we could add M. Hudson, I tried it in madden and it worked...

i doubt this trade happens! they just picked up kory sheets when they're already stacked at running backs... they're gonna use sheets as a return man!

...............c'mon man.
for some reason i wouldn't mind trading for s. jackson. gore and jackson would be unstoppable.
The Baltimore Sun is reporting that rumors are floating around that the Ravens are looking into trading a second-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for wide receiver Dwayne Bowe. Coach John Harbaugh said "there are possibilities" when asked about the team potentially making a trade.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/10/harbaugh_on_making_a_trade_there_are_possibilities.html
Originally posted by keeferr75:
for some reason i wouldn't mind trading for s. jackson. gore and jackson would be unstoppable.

LOL your nuts. no way that happens
Originally posted by LundyLove:
The Baltimore Sun is reporting that rumors are floating around that the Ravens are looking into trading a second-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for wide receiver Dwayne Bowe. Coach John Harbaugh said "there are possibilities" when asked about the team potentially making a trade.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/10/harbaugh_on_making_a_trade_there_are_possibilities.html

s**t i'd trade a second for bowe
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LundyLove:

s**t i'd trade a second for bowe

im fine with our wr's right now. if you asked me this before crabtree signed, i'd be all over the idea of trading for bowe. if he gets traded to the ravens, they'll be an unstoppable madden team