LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 159 users in the forums

NFL Trade Deadline Rumors

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
It would sure be nice if the 49ers could work up a trade and get some much needed help. Pisses me off to see guys like cutler and edwards get traded, knowing they would of helped this team.

But we build through the draft
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
It would sure be nice if the 49ers could work up a trade and get some much needed help. Pisses me off to see guys like cutler and edwards get traded, knowing they would of helped this team.

But we build through the draft

Originally posted by LundyLove:
Adam_Schefter Filed to ESPN: Tampa Bay traded defensive end Gaines Adams to the Chicago Bears for a 2010 draft pick thought to be a second-round pick.18 minutes ago from UberTwitter

A second? hmm.
Originally posted by teeohh:
The Baltimore Sun is reporting that rumors are floating around that the Ravens are looking into trading a second-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for wide receiver Dwayne Bowe. Coach John Harbaugh said "there are possibilities" when asked about the team potentially making a trade.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/10/harbaugh_on_making_a_trade_there_are_possibilities.html

s**t i'd trade a second for bowe

We could have a 4 Jerry Rice's on this team and it won't matter because we don't have an OLine that can protect a QB long enough for him to get the ball down field. Then you add in the fact that Hill can only throw the ball to RB's and TE's

for Edwards, it would of been nice, but seeing as Crabtree signed, its ok now.

and for cutler, i wouldnt of spent 2 1sts, a 3rd and a player for him, not worth it.
The Baltimore Sun is reporting that rumors are floating around that the Ravens are looking into trading a second-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for wide receiver Dwayne Bowe. Coach John Harbaugh said "there are possibilities" when asked about the team potentially making a trade.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/10/harbaugh_on_making_a_trade_there_are_possibilities.html

The rich get richer.

Bowe would be amazing with the Ravens.
Apparently there's nothing to the Bowe rumors.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/17/nothing-concrete-to-bowe-rumors/

Although, it'd take me about a second to do that trade if I were the Ravens and if I'm Mcloughan as well........Bowe/Crabtree for the next 10 years sounds nice.
If we make a trade I would hope we go after a RG or a quality Pass Rusher
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

We need OLine more than anything. I don't blame the Defense for not getting to Ryan. The guy has been protected all year. Only been sacked 2 times all year.
Originally posted by backontop:

We need OLine more than anything. I don't blame the Defense for not getting to Ryan. The guy has been protected all year. Only been sacked 2 times all year.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by backontop:

When was the last time teams ever traded an O-lineman during the season??
i don't want the ravens to get bowe
According to PFT Quentin Groves is available. I know he hasn't done anything in Jacksonville but I liked him in the draft 2 years ago and I wouldn't mind dealing a 5th or something for him.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
According to PFT Quentin Groves is available. I know he hasn't done anything in Jacksonville but I liked him in the draft 2 years ago and I wouldn't mind dealing a 5th or something for him.

Pashos was good enough coming to us out of jacksonville, maybe this would be a good idea.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I'd give them a 7th round pick no more.
Share 49ersWebzone