LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 331 users in the forums

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

• lazy
  • Veteran
Warner fumble....
go for the jugular and score!!!!!
thank you Carolina!!!
thx now blow up please.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Kurt Warner had six turnovers......OH I LOVE IT!

Suck it Arizona!
Oh yeah!
Panthers. Should this even be debated?
The panthers are giving us all sorts of gifts this year.

wow 24% out of 247 votes selected Arizona. Far too many mother--ing who don't have a clue, apparently. (Which doesn't surprise me with all that can be found on this sight.
good job Carolina, now lose the rest of your games...

kthx
Originally posted by ION2814:
The panthers are giving us all sorts of gifts this year.

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
am going with the Cards
just for the simple fact that they wont be a threat to us when we are carrying the 1st place tag
& hoping the Panthers are one of the worse teams in the league so we can get a high 1st round pick next season

Originally posted by NP9er:
Definitely pull for Arizona to win. We can rebound and beat the Cards here at home. So the Pitty Panthers need to keep losing to over take the Raiders, Chiefs, Wash-out, and maybe even Detroit in the race for #4 pick come late April. The Lambs, Oranges(Browns) and Bucs will fight it out for 1 through 3.

Originally posted by fzrdave:
The 9ers might sneak into the playoffs, but I still think they're a year away from being a Super Bowl contenders. So I hope the Panthers lose. It's too bad they both can't lose.

Originally posted by GEEK:
Cards. We need to earn a playoff birth, not hope for mediocrity by other teams to get in.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Carolina needs to KEEP LOSING. We aren't winning the division anyway or going to the playoffs despite false hope on the WZ. So we might as well cut our losses and cheer for the Panthers to keep losing.

Originally posted by fzrdave:
I really, really hate saying it, but go Cards! If the 9ers were a legitimate Super Bowl threat this season, then I'd go the other way, but they're not. On the other hand, they probably will be next season and the better that Panthers pick becomes, the more likely the 9ers will be in the hunt for their sixth Lombardi Trophy next season.

^Failure^
Originally posted by lazy:
Kurt Warner had six turnovers......OH I LOVE IT!

Suck it Arizona!

Share 49ersWebzone