LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by lazy:
Kurt Warner had six turnovers......OH I LOVE IT!

Suck it Arizona!

Doesn't he average that per game?
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
good job Carolina, now lose the rest of your games...

kthx
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My goodness, and people on here wouldn't want Peppers on their team. He pretty much dismantled Arizona by himself.
I hope the bears can do the same next week
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My goodness, and people on here wouldn't want Peppers on their team. He pretty much dismantled Arizona by himself.

We should've offered them that first back for Pep
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Shoot I would've. Imagine the possibilities with him on our defense, especially in our magic formation with Justin Smith and Patrick Willis rushing the QB.

Right now, Haralson and Lawson aren't scaring anyone.

Shoot I would've. Imagine the possibilities with him on our defense, especially in our magic formation with Justin Smith and Patrick Willis rushing the QB.

I think our defense's biggest problem these past couple of games have been our offense.

While we still need a consistent pass rush, I just think a pass rusher, like peppers, would get tired after being out there for a while
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I think our defense's biggest problem these past couple of games have been our offense.

While we still need a consistent pass rush, I just think a pass rusher, like peppers, would get tired after being out there for a while

But Peppers is a 4 down player anyways.

thank you panthers !
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

thank you panthers !

I'm surprised Carolina pulled this one out, great timing as it allows us to keep pace with Arizona entering a very winnable stretch on our schedule. Now, Carolina needs to lay down for the rest of the year and get us a nice draft pick.

I guess

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I guess

Meaning he doesn't come out of the game. So if he doesn't tire out now, why would he then??
Share 49ersWebzone