LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Carolina

They've more than likely won too many games for us to get a chance at Berry or Suh, so another win won't hurt that much.

And I'd love to get back to the playoffs for once.
I live is NC and I love rooting for the panthers to play crappy
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Overkill:
Carolina

They've more than likely won too many games for us to get a chance at Berry or Suh, so another win won't hurt that much.

And I'd love to get back to the playoffs for once.

That is in no way set in stone. I can name 4 players who got top 5-10 hype that fell or fell far into the 1st round.
Carolina needs to KEEP LOSING. We aren't winning the division anyway or going to the playoffs despite false hope on the WZ. So we might as well cut our losses and cheer for the Panthers to keep losing.

Carolina. EASY
Hell no, rooting for the cards to win. Right now, this is about This Year. Next year is the for worrying about the draft. Go Panthers!!! (only in the sake of this game, or course )
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Carolina needs to KEEP LOSING. We aren't winning the division anyway or going to the playoffs despite false hope on the WZ. So we might as well cut our losses and cheer for the Panthers to keep losing.

its a long season dude. a cardinals loss potentially helps us more in the short and long run than a panthers loss.

Go Carolina!
Arizona plain and simple.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making the playoffs > getting the 8th pick over the 9th pick.
I want the J-E-T-S to lose bad.

Rex Ryan is a jackass. He can't go a single weak without running his fat mouth.

I pick the Panthers. I want the best pick possible from them. Plus, I want us to get to the playoffs because we're beating teams, not by default of being in a weaker division.

I really, really hate saying it, but go Cards! If the 9ers were a legitimate Super Bowl threat this season, then I'd go the other way, but they're not. On the other hand, they probably will be next season and the better that Panthers pick becomes, the more likely the 9ers will be in the hunt for their sixth Lombardi Trophy next season.
You people talking about the draft pick are crazy we need PANTHERS to WIN. Can't fall behind 2 games
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I really, really hate saying it, but go Cards! If the 9ers were a legitimate Super Bowl threat this season, then I'd go the other way, but they're not. On the other hand, they probably will be next season and the better that Panthers pick becomes, the more likely the 9ers will be in the hunt for their sixth Lombardi Trophy next season.

f**k the Cards, I want them to lose every game of a season whether we're in the hunt for the playoffs or not. Fitz is a douchebag wifebeater, Warner is an overly religious annoying jerkwad, Whisenhunt has a gay name, Dockett is a piece of s**t cheap shotter, etc. I hate that team. I don't care about the draft, we've been drafting in the top 10 since 2003 and look how much it's helped us. It HASN'T. There's no difference between the 10th pick or 11th pick.

GO CAROLINA!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
The people saying that Arizona should win or rooting to win are mental.

Cards need to lose so we stay on pace with them for the division.
panthers 28 card 7

Share 49ersWebzone