Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by teeohh:
they better win games because i don't want them to have a shot at berry

whats his 40

at least 4.4

thats too slow for the raiders

ur right man. The raiders will swoop him up no doubt! C'mon raiders!!!
Originally posted by Allx9er:

whats his 40

at least 4.4

thats too slow for the raiders

forgot about that...no worries then
i love chaos !
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/156704-did-russell-do-after-game-russells-attitude-merged.html
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
7 for 24 109 yards.

And we complain about Shaun Hill.

Through 2 games, Shaun Hill is completing 64.2% of his passes, good for 10th in the NFL. JaMarcus is last in completion percentage completing 35.2%.

He sucks.

/thread

Thank You. I'd be going off if JaMarcus was our QB, now that's something to b***h about. What good is a strong arm if you don't know how to use it.

Too easy.

No pro athlete is set for life with their 5 or so years of making money. Look at players in the early 90's late 80's who were the top paid players in the league. Look at when Will Clark was the richest man in baseball making 1 million or was it 3 million a year?

How much does 1 million a year look like now considering that's about how much a house in a nice area in the Bay would cost.

20 years from now, the money Jamarcus Russell is earning will appear to be chump change and he will be no different than the NFL veterans of the present time are now begging for some money because "they weren't paid enough".

They are set for life if they manage their money well. Problem is they give a lot of it away to friends/family and burn the rest in expensive luxury items/expensive trips. First thing I'd do if I won a couple million in the lottery, is start up a business, like a small coffee shop or pizza place. That way you're generating money with it.
JaMarcus Russell received a lot of guaranteed money, and now he just doesn't care about football. There's absolutely no competitive drive there. If he were able to actually get in shape and get motivated to play, then he would have a good shot, but he's never going to do that and he's never going to be a franchise QB.
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by Joecool:
7 for 24 109 yards.

Through 2 games, Shaun Hill is completing 64.2% of his passes, good for 10th in the NFL. JaMarcus is last in completion percentage completing 35.2%.

He sucks.

/thread

Thank You. I'd be going off if JaMarcus was our QB, now that's something to b***h about. What good is a strong arm if you don't know how to use it.

Too easy.

No pro athlete is set for life with their 5 or so years of making money. Look at players in the early 90's late 80's who were the top paid players in the league. Look at when Will Clark was the richest man in baseball making 1 million or was it 3 million a year?

How much does 1 million a year look like now considering that's about how much a house in a nice area in the Bay would cost.

20 years from now, the money Jamarcus Russell is earning will appear to be chump change and he will be no different than the NFL veterans of the present time are now begging for some money because "they weren't paid enough".

They are set for life if they manage their money well. Problem is they give a lot of it away to friends/family and burn the rest in expensive luxury items/expensive trips. First thing I'd do if I won a couple million in the lottery, is start up a business, like a small coffee shop or pizza place. That way you're generating money with it.

I agree. If you can't set yourself for the longhaul with that kind of money, you are a fool. At this point Russell or any NFL player that has a contract with serious guaranteed money should have it invested in businesses or something where they can earn interest off of their thousands/millions.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I went to the Raiders game week 1. He is f**king horrible, all the raiders fans were yelling s**t at him
He's a giant piece of poo..literally and figuratively haha
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I went to the Raiders game week 1. He is f**king horrible, all the raiders fans were yelling s**t at him

how long did it take to get the stink off of you after the game?

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

how long did it take to get the stink off of you after the game?

How long? Just like herpes, that s**t stays with you forever.
  • evil
  • Veteran
7 for 24 109 yards.

He sucks.

/thread

His completion % is higher than his QB rating ...... did Joe Montana ever do that ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jamarcus Russell > Joe Montana

7 for 24 109 yards.

He sucks.

/thread

His completion % is higher than his QB rating ...... did Joe Montana ever do that ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

VERY bad joke.
7 for 24 109 yards.

He sucks.

/thread

You're right, Joe was hot garbage... WTF was I thinking????

Originally posted by GoNiners:
He's a giant piece of poo..literally and figuratively haha

racist!
Share 49ersWebzone