LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Vick signs with Eagles

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by backontop:
I don't think the Eagles use Vick as a QB but rather as a Cordell Stewert type player

player reference fail
Originally posted by GoNiners:
I don't think the Eagles use Vick as a QB but rather as a Cordell Stewert type player

player reference fail

How is that a fail? He was used to fill many positions. Hell he even punted once. There was a reason his nickname was slash. If you ask me you are the one who failed
That is so crazy, they have TOO much speed on that team now, watch out for some gadget plays.

player reference fail

How is that a fail? He was used to fill many positions. Hell he even punted once. There was a reason his nickname was slash. If you ask me you are the one who failed

i meant the spelling of the name.

I failed on an attempted call out fail
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good for Vick, everybody deseves a second chance. I wish the niners would have signed him.

player reference fail

Spelled the name wrong, its Kordell not cordell lol

player reference fail

only one L? an A instead of an e? not sure never met a cordel/cordell in real life but I know many stewErts.

player reference fail

only one L? an A instead of an e? not sure never met a cordel/cordell in real life but I know many stewErts.

it's with a K not a C

player reference fail

it's with a K not a C

I will keep that in mind if I ever meet a Cordell/Kordell in real life good looking out

player reference fail

it's with a K not a C

I will keep that in mind if I ever meet a Cordell/Kordell in real life good looking out

it's a rare name i think you'll be alright

player reference fail

it's with a K not a C

have been till now

player reference fail

it's with a K not a C

have been till now

it's ok we all make mistakes
IN HONOR OF THE MICHAEL VICK SIGNING:
[ Edited by 49erWill on Aug 13, 2009 at 10:00 PM ]
Good for all former convicts

Hard getting a job with a rap sheet
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
IN HONOR OF THE MICHAEL VICK SIGNING:

[ Edited by 49erWill on Aug 13, 2009 at 10:01 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone