There are 310 users in the forums

Vick signs with Eagles

Shop 49ers game tickets
s**t we play @ Philly this year too
Randall Cunningham 2.0 finally an Eagle.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by DANADA:
fasted offense ever Westbrook, Jackson ,Maclin and Vick

i already hate the idea of playing them on Madden

hahaha...that is the first thing that came to my mind.... Madden gamers soiled themselves at hearing this news

*signs up to local Madden Tourny*
Originally posted by boast:
when Donovan McChoke starts to feel the pressure as usual, you better believe Philly's fans will start chanting for Vick.

and his 52% completion precentage
Wtf, they already have mcnabb? i guess vick is relegated to wild cat then. but mcnabb was already a mobile qb. i dont get this signing except it opens up some interesting plays but otherwise...
Well we will get to see him up close on December 20th.
i think Vick will be used at mulitple positions.
vick is no longer a qb imo
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Wtf, they already have mcnabb? i guess vick is relegated to wild cat then. but mcnabb was already a mobile qb. i dont get this signing except it opens up some interesting plays but otherwise...

McNabb WAS a mobile QB. He hardly scrambles anymore.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Good luck Mike!

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
McNabb WAS a mobile QB. He hardly scrambles anymore.

yea hes mainly a pocket qb now but still. the guys on espn were saying mcnabb might get pissed now. i thought they were going to have a good year but after their injuries and if they have some lockerroom problems i m not sure. im probably overreacting though.

I think this is a great signing for them...he comes in and puts pressure on McNabb to perform at a high level or else.....

also it is a great insurance policy if McNabb gets hurt during the season and they still want to make the playoffs......also they can still keep the same plays that they have for McNabb for Vick as well.

Also contract extension leverage with McNabb in a couple years....also trade bait if Vick plays well this year.....also if McNabb stinks it up this year and Vick plays well with Andy Reid...he can be their QB of the future.

some talk about Vick's completion percentage...but in a control offense he can be VERY successful.....all he needs to do is pass the ball may be 4-5 times in a drive.... they can just keep running and doing lots of reverses to Jackson and some screens to Westbrook & McCoy......as well as the threat to naked bootlegs with Vick......and of course a quick BOMB to Jackson if the defense plays up close.

with Andy Reid coaching Vick, that team can be Very Dangerous.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 13, 2009 at 6:11 PM ]
wtf merge
Afrikan you really think that vick can play better than mcnabb? hes never been a better qb than donovan so i dont think that 2 years in prison is going to close that gap at all. mcnabb is a top 5 qb, vick hasnt even played in 2 years. if eagle fans chant for vick to replace donovan theyre retarted.
I don't think the Eagles use Vick as a QB but rather as a Cordell Stewert type player
Share 49ersWebzone