I hate internet humor sometimes.
[ Edited by 49erWill on Aug 13, 2009 at 10:01 PM ]
Originally posted by delivered84:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
IN HONOR OF THE MICHAEL VICK SIGNING:

omg...everything is bad about this
[ Edited by 49erWill on Aug 13, 2009 at 10:02 PM ]
Here's how I see it.....

Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth both killed people, and when all is said and done Michael Vick will have received more jail time and a longer suspension than both of them combined.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Here's how I see it..... Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth both killed people, and when all is said and done Michael Vick will have received more jail time and a longer suspension than both of them combined.

his indefinite suspension doesnt really count imo because you cant play ball from jail anyway. its basically a 2-6 game suspension vs a season long suspension. its messed up that those 2 got less time in jail. but at the same time its an accident resulting from a dui. a lot of people do the same thing, they just get lucky they dont kill anyone.
Here's how I see it.....

Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth both killed people, and when all is said and done Michael Vick will have received more jail time and a longer suspension than both of them combined.

Note to self: Killing people is okay, don't kill puppies.

ill be using him in madden !
I have a few friends that are Eagles fans and all I get from them about signing Vick is....
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I have a few friends that are Eagles fans and all I get from them about signing Vick is....

that was my reaction too
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Here's how I see it..... Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth both killed people, and when all is said and done Michael Vick will have received more jail time and a longer suspension than both of them combined.

his indefinite suspension doesnt really count imo because you cant play ball from jail anyway. its basically a 2-6 game suspension vs a season long suspension. its messed up that those 2 got less time in jail. but at the same time its an accident resulting from a dui. a lot of people do the same thing, they just get lucky they dont kill anyone.

A DUI is never an accident.
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Originally posted by delivered84:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
IN HONOR OF THE MICHAEL VICK SIGNING:

omg...everything is bad about this

WHAT HE DID TO DOGS?

Originally posted by plinius9mm:
Here's how I see it.....

Note to self: Killing people is okay, don't kill puppies.

yes, in the US, animals get more sympathy than humans. Vick served his time, get off his nuts. I hope he does well. I got a feeling McNabb can no longer play a full 16 game season.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yes, in the US, animals get more sympathy than humans. Vick served his time, get off his nuts. I hope he does well. I got a feeling McNabb can no longer play a full 16 game season.

Totally agree....Vick pretty much lost everything cuz of this thing ...give the guy another chance...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
For a team that was already a contender, I'm not sure a distraction like this is worth a back up QB. Every time there's a press conference Vick will come up. After 6 weeks the players and coaches will be very tired of it, then he's eligible. This will last all year and I think mentally take away from them contending. And they over paid big time. Why not offer the league minimum? It's not like he had leverage. Bad move IMO.
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Totally agree....Vick pretty much lost everything cuz of this thing ...give the guy another chance...

The guy is a sociopath that MURDERED dogs for 6 years. Add to the fact that he only showed remorse when he was caught. I'm sorry, but Vick has to be the biggest idiot in the world to jeopardize $15 million dollars he was due to make so he could fight some dogs. I love the balance of thug-life BS and wealth that some of these NFL athletes try to maintain once they enter the NFL. Really worked for Plaxico, Vick and Pacman Jones. Goodell should have booted him from the league permanently. NFL athletes still get too much of a pass after breaking the law.

Also, Vick was past his prime before he went away and there were question marks as to if he should even be a starting QB in the league anymore. This experiment is going to be a disaster for Philadelphia.
Share 49ersWebzone