LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: The Shaun Hill Starship

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Dino
  • Veteran
hell yeah
did anyone ever get a gif of shaun hill's passion? lol no seriously that was sick i want a gif
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by WildTurkey:
The Shaun Hill Official Bandwagon Pic
Shaun Hill dropping ducks all over the field

Roflmao! Damn that is some funny s**t right there!

I'm suffocating from laughter.
I'm laughing here too Lifer...

Originally posted by Leathaface:
I'm laughing here too Lifer...

That happens to everyone.... not nearly as funny.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
^^ Classic GIF
The worst thing I've seen Alex do is as follows:

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

At work I put that on my buddy's desktop. He is a huge Seahawk fan. I'll never forget his reaction. Hysterical laughter.... he kept it up for weeks.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Originally posted by Dino:

At work I put that on my buddy's desktop. He is a huge Seahawk fan. I'll never forget his reaction. Hysterical laughter.... he kept it up for weeks.

of course he did. It's funny to watch a rival franchise ruin themselves by putting their faith in a player who can barely hold on to the ball...

I want a competition
Originally posted by Dirty9er:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Hill >>>> Alex Leaf

THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKIN QB for cryin out loud.

If you like Hill better than Smith, fine. But to act like he is 10 times the QB Smith is, is just wrong.

You're completely overstating Hill's worth as a starting QB in the league.I'm not going to beat the reasons to death, since I seem to address them every time people keep bashing Smith. You all know the reasons why Smith is developmentally where he is at. Why take cheap shots at the kid? If he's not a 9er and if he pulls a Vick(either family scenario) then fine have at him. But he's done EVERYTHING that was asked of him. I think some people need to pull their head outta the cheap darkness. JJ deserves the criticism Alex does not. Geez.

~Ceadder

P.S. Does ANYONE besides me want there to be some kind of competition at the QB spot? That way come the 1st day of the season we have the BEST guy under Center?

I am all in for the competition at QB ------ it only makes us better. Shaun Hill is in the drivers seat until someone can clearly perform better on the field at game time.

What's funny is that most of you "smith supporter" did not want, mention or seem all that interested in competition when smith was stinking up the joint as starter... I and the so called "smith bashers" were calling for competition the whole time - and you guys were like "No, he's the starter - it would hurt his confidence blah, blah, blah".
It's time to stop with all the excuses; you didn't want to hurt his confidence (with competition), you didn't want to take away his reps (with competition), you though Dilfer (arguably one of the worst QB's ever) was a good mentor only because he was a non threat. I'm beginning to think you liked us sucking at QB with ZERO competition as long as your guy was in! Now we got a guy who is at least serviceable and somehow "HE" needs to prove himself???!!!??? Smith supporters are disgusting 9er fans. No one has to give Hill a reach around or nuthin' but dang Hill wins and Smith does not. Hill is a HOF compared to alex smith. Smith is the absolute worst drafted QB EVER... I don't see any team members holding rally's to get smith back - but everyone seems happy that Hill got to break out... hmmmmm?!?

Disgusting!!!

"Smith supporters are disgusting 9er fans."
An outrageous post, with the highlighted sentence most of all.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dirty9er:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Hill >>>> Alex Leaf

THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKIN QB for cryin out loud.

If you like Hill better than Smith, fine. But to act like he is 10 times the QB Smith is, is just wrong.

You're completely overstating Hill's worth as a starting QB in the league.I'm not going to beat the reasons to death, since I seem to address them every time people keep bashing Smith. You all know the reasons why Smith is developmentally where he is at. Why take cheap shots at the kid? If he's not a 9er and if he pulls a Vick(either family scenario) then fine have at him. But he's done EVERYTHING that was asked of him. I think some people need to pull their head outta the cheap darkness. JJ deserves the criticism Alex does not. Geez.

~Ceadder

P.S. Does ANYONE besides me want there to be some kind of competition at the QB spot? That way come the 1st day of the season we have the BEST guy under Center?

I am all in for the competition at QB ------ it only makes us better. Shaun Hill is in the drivers seat until someone can clearly perform better on the field at game time.

What's funny is that most of you "smith supporter" did not want, mention or seem all that interested in competition when smith was stinking up the joint as starter... I and the so called "smith bashers" were calling for competition the whole time - and you guys were like "No, he's the starter - it would hurt his confidence blah, blah, blah".
It's time to stop with all the excuses; you didn't want to hurt his confidence (with competition), you didn't want to take away his reps (with competition), you though Dilfer (arguably one of the worst QB's ever) was a good mentor only because he was a non threat. I'm beginning to think you liked us sucking at QB with ZERO competition as long as your guy was in! Now we got a guy who is at least serviceable and somehow "HE" needs to prove himself???!!!??? Smith supporters are disgusting 9er fans. No one has to give Hill a reach around or nuthin' but dang Hill wins and Smith does not. Hill is a HOF compared to alex smith. Smith is the absolute worst drafted QB EVER... I don't see any team members holding rally's to get smith back - but everyone seems happy that Hill got to break out... hmmmmm?!?

Disgusting!!!

LAME + Hate= this post right here. I am a smith suporter. but when smith went down I instantly said hill should go in.... so i like hill. and comp is good, and whats in bold is a flat out joke. relax dude..... are you constipated because you seam a little to frustrated. its just a thread
  • DROB
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Joecool:
Smith should be lucky if he's designated Mr. Spok.
Spok was the smart one kirk was just the white boy put in charge
Share 49ersWebzone