LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: The Shaun Hill Starship

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm already on it.

[ Edited by Joecool on Feb 10, 2009 at 15:31:06 ]

count me in
I'm with you

Let Hill and smith(major reduction in salary) hold down the QB spot for next season, pick up developmental guy in round 4+

Just say no to Sanchez at 10
Smith should be lucky if he's designated Mr. Spok.
Hill >>>> Alex Leaf
im on he is a very good backup QB, so if our line doesnt block and get ALEX killed he is good insurance
Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm already on it.

I dont think we will be as harsh on you with this one.
  • GoatRider
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by irishluder:
I'm with you

Let Hill and smith(major reduction in salary) hold down the QB spot for next season, pick up developmental guy in round 4+

Just say no to Sanchez at 10

Yep
I've been in it
Originally posted by billybonka:
Hill >>>> Alex Leaf

BillyBonka = broken record

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Is this like the JTO Express????
Originally posted by Nes49:
Is this like the JTO Express????

yep. Another JoeCool classic.
I was on it since the end of last season when trent went down. Im hoping he is our starter opening day. HE deserves for the job to be his to LOSE.
I'm on. He did win 5 for us.
Originally posted by billybonka:
Hill >>>> Alex Leaf

THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKIN QB for cryin out loud.

If you like Hill better than Smith, fine. But to act like he is 10 times the QB Smith is, is just wrong.

You're completely overstating Hill's worth as a starting QB in the league.I'm not going to beat the reasons to death, since I seem to address them every time people keep bashing Smith. You all know the reasons why Smith is developmentally where he is at. Why take cheap shots at the kid? If he's not a 9er and if he pulls a Vick(either family scenario) then fine have at him. But he's done EVERYTHING that was asked of him. I think some people need to pull their head outta the cheap darkness. JJ deserves the criticism Alex does not. Geez.

~Ceadder

P.S. Does ANYONE besides me want there to be some kind of competition at the QB spot? That way come the 1st day of the season we have the BEST guy under Center?

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Feb 10, 2009 at 16:52:45 ]
Share 49ersWebzone