There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

McShay's 1st mock

Barkevious Mingo



reminded me of this

Haven't we learned yet Baalke doesnt give a s**t about mock drafts?

Lol, Aldon Smith, lol

Lol, AJ Jenkins, lol
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,260
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Haven't we learned yet Baalke doesnt give a s**t about mock drafts?

Lol, Aldon Smith, lol

Lol, AJ Jenkins, lol

So what we need to do is look at player project to go 5 to 15 picks later and we'll know who Baalke is going to draft
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Don't see us trading up 3 spots for Floyd

what you did there, I see it
Originally posted by vrabbit:
would absolutely HATE seeing Keenan Allen to any NFC West team, he's gonna be a STUD

All the mocks have him going to St. Louis, some team needs to jump in front and cock-block them just like last year.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Really don't get the lack of love for Johnthan Banks. He is the ideal physical attributes for a corner back and plays every phase of the game so well.

The dude won the Jim Thorpe Award as the top DB in the nation, and people still think he is a late 1st rounder.

I get that people might think Milliner will go ahead of him, but to say he is going to go with the 25th pick is just puzzling to me. IMO he is a top 10 talent at a critical position, he should be going between 5-15.


Would absolutely freak out if the 49ers could somehow land Banks. Culliver/Banks/Brown/Rogers................................oh dear...............
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Haven't we learned yet Baalke doesnt give a s**t about mock drafts?

Lol, Aldon Smith, lol

Lol, AJ Jenkins, lol

So what we need to do is look at player project to go 5 to 15 picks later and we'll know who Baalke is going to draft

Wasn't A davis a third rounder on the dallas boards. lol Really I know the jury is still out on aj. But man's been looking good with davis, mike, ALDON THE QB RAPEST and Ck also Culiver and a little know 7th round defensive end who is a starting Fb in the nfl.
I can see Manti Teo going to the raiders. They need a MLB and some leadership on that squad. Matt Barkley to Denver...he could be an amazing player after Peyton Manning retires
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Really don't get the lack of love for Johnthan Banks. He is the ideal physical attributes for a corner back and plays every phase of the game so well.

The dude won the Jim Thorpe Award as the top DB in the nation, and people still think he is a late 1st rounder.

I get that people might think Milliner will go ahead of him, but to say he is going to go with the 25th pick is just puzzling to me. IMO he is a top 10 talent at a critical position, he should be going between 5-15.


Would absolutely freak out if the 49ers could somehow land Banks. Culliver/Banks/Brown/Rogers................................oh dear...............

Definately.

A Culliver - Banks at starting CB could dominate for a long time.
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
If this were the case I would package our 1st and the 3rd from Carolina to jump in front of St. Louis to grab Keenan Allen.

While not a need per say, he will be an absolute stud #1 WR and with Allen, Crabtree, Jenkins, and Manningham we would instantly have one of, if not the best wr core in the NFL. I think that we are progressively making a push to open up the offense by going with Kaepernick (and adding James and Jenkins in the draft). This could provide an explosive offense going forward with an offseason to make that complete transformation.


I liked to see how he would do against speedy CB's. Allen's good but he doesnt seem to have good enough speed to be a star (1st round pick) in the NFL, imo. Not sure if it's due to terrible QB play and horrible coaching.

I might change my mind when we start to see him work out. Personally, I rather the team stock up on defense. We need at least one young defensive stud to groom behind Soap or Justin Smith. Soap might actually be gone next year, so would need a backup to Ricky Jean.

Also would love to get another CB stud to replace Carlos Rogers. We basically only have 1 young secondary stud in Culliver. Rogers, is old, Brown & Goldson, Whitner are already in their prime years now.

Allen is basically a taller Crabtree. I compare him more to Larry Fitzgerald.

What this team needs at WR is a long-term, productive, stud speed WR, and we need to find out if AJ Jenkins is that guy.

Regardless those are the type of WR's I think we should go after in the draft, not guys like Allen no matter how talented he is, when you plug him into this offense he doesn't necessarily add a different dimension to it
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Allen is basically a taller Crabtree. I compare him more to Larry Fitzgerald.

What this team needs at WR is a long-term, productive, stud speed WR, and we need to find out if AJ Jenkins is that guy.

Regardless those are the type of WR's I think we should go after in the draft, not guys like Allen no matter how talented he is, when you plug him into this offense he doesn't necessarily add a different dimension to it

I think AJ could be that speed guy, he has just been in a very crowded WR group. Kyle Williams did fairly well as a speedster as well. I think some of our "lack" of a deep threat is a product of the offensive design that may be changing as CK grows into the QB role. I'd prefer if we waited until at least the 3rd round to go WR. I think we may need to go defensive players in round 1 and 2 to replace guys we might be losing in FA (goldson and sopoaga).
One qb in the 1st? I also can't think of any others that should go in the first, it's just that this would buck recent trends, to say the least.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
I can see Manti Teo going to the raiders. They need a MLB and some leadership on that squad. Matt Barkley to Denver...he could be an amazing player after Peyton Manning retires

Denver just drafted Brock Osweiler in the 2nd Round last year, they are not going to get Barkley this year.
Atl and Hou in the superbowl, ROFLMAO!!
I watched every Cal game over the past 3 seasons. Keenan Allen stats where padded as his 1/2 brother was the qb and only targeted Allen majority of plays. I actually feel Keenan Allen had a very subpar season and was not a team leader and did not get separation from db's.

I would prefer the Niners draft Zach Ertz at pick 32...... The niners use two te sets and the second TE would be used a lot. Did you see Ertz catch in the end zone in the Oregon /Stanford game, sick. Also the class Ertz has in showing little emotion.