26 BAL – Corey Lemoneir, DE/OLB, Auburn
27 GB – Jonathan Cooper, OG, Notre Dame
28 DEN – Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
29 SF- Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
30 NE Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
31 ATL - Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
32 HOU – Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Getting Floyd works for me.

BUT, like most, I much rather have the SB trophy return home.

Was this posted before the Pats-Tex game?
Don't see us trading up 3 spots for Floyd
Star Lotulelei, GOIN #1 overall
would absolutely HATE seeing Keenan Allen to any NFC West team, he's gonna be a STUD
Does he provide any explanation as to why he has Jarvis Jones so low?
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Don't see us trading up 3 spots for Floyd

THIS!
lol I played baseball with Zach Ertz.

He was a real nice kid but he cried a lot from what I remember, especially for such a big 10 year old
Originally posted by 2Legit2Quit:
Does he provide any explanation as to why he has Jarvis Jones so low?

no
If this were the case I would package our 1st and the 3rd from Carolina to jump in front of St. Louis to grab Keenan Allen.

While not a need per say, he will be an absolute stud #1 WR and with Allen, Crabtree, Jenkins, and Manningham we would instantly have one of, if not the best wr core in the NFL. I think that we are progressively making a push to open up the offense by going with Kaepernick (and adding James and Jenkins in the draft). This could provide an explosive offense going forward with an offseason to make that complete transformation.

Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
If this were the case I would package our 1st and the 3rd from Carolina to jump in front of St. Louis to grab Keenan Allen.

While not a need per say, he will be an absolute stud #1 WR and with Allen, Crabtree, Jenkins, and Manningham we would instantly have one of, if not the best wr core in the NFL. I think that we are progressively making a push to open up the offense by going with Kaepernick (and adding James and Jenkins in the draft). This could provide an explosive offense going forward with an offseason to make that complete transformation.

I liked to see how he would do against speedy CB's. Allen's good but he doesnt seem to have good enough speed to be a star (1st round pick) in the NFL, imo. Not sure if it's due to terrible QB play and horrible coaching.

I might change my mind when we start to see him work out. Personally, I rather the team stock up on defense. We need at least one young defensive stud to groom behind Soap or Justin Smith. Soap might actually be gone next year, so would need a backup to Ricky Jean.

Also would love to get another CB stud to replace Carlos Rogers. We basically only have 1 young secondary stud in Culliver. Rogers, is old, Brown & Goldson, Whitner are already in their prime years now.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 12, 2012 at 3:37 PM ]
Really don't get the lack of love for Johnthan Banks. He is the ideal physical attributes for a corner back and plays every phase of the game so well.

The dude won the Jim Thorpe Award as the top DB in the nation, and people still think he is a late 1st rounder.

I get that people might think Milliner will go ahead of him, but to say he is going to go with the 25th pick is just puzzling to me. IMO he is a top 10 talent at a critical position, he should be going between 5-15.
i agree that KC wont draft a QB in the 1st rd bc there are alot of quality QBs to be had in the 2-3 rounds
Haven't seen Floyd play, honestly. Would love Sheldon Richardson, though.
Barkevious Mingo

reminded me of this

Share 49ersWebzone