There are 160 users in the forums

Countdown to the 2012 NFL DRAFT (April 26-28): 0 days!!! It's Draft Day!!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
34 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
34 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
33 days
why does the draft come so late???????????
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
why does the draft come so late???????????

lol same as always
33 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
lol same as always

In the mid 2000's it was like April 24th... was like the 20th and 21st in the early 2000s. It's an extra long wait but we have the senior bowl, combine, free agency, draft talk to keep us going. I'd rather have the draft later because May, June and July are dead months. Leaves less time between draft and training camp.
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Reply Retweet Favorite · Open The RBs are coming. 49ers to host highly regarded Virginia Tech tailback. ... #49ers, #hokies http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/03/49ers-to-host-prolific-virginia-tech-running-back.html
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
32 days

wooooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by Gore_21:
lol same as always

In the mid 2000's it was like April 24th... was like the 20th and 21st in the early 2000s. It's an extra long wait but we have the senior bowl, combine, free agency, draft talk to keep us going. I'd rather have the draft later because May, June and July are dead months. Leaves less time between draft and training camp.

i don't care about the EXACT date, but it's always been late april which was my point
Originally posted by Gore_21:
lol same as always

i don't care about the EXACT date, but it's always been late april which was my point

I'm digging that it's a 2 day event now. Get through the 1st round and teams have a day to scheme and another day of me sitting on my couch watching it.
32 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
31 days
Share 49ersWebzone