LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Countdown to the 2012 NFL DRAFT (April 26-28): 0 days!!! It's Draft Day!!!!

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Congrats Danada and especially Mayo for making it through another countdown. Merry Christmas everybody. It's going to be a long 16 hours though.

sleep for me, get to work around 12, do stuff for 5 hours BOOM draft time
Originally posted by RonMexico:
sleep for me, get to work around 12, do stuff for 5 hours BOOM draft time

It goes by faster if you stay busy that's for sure. I'm almost always up late the night before the draft. Usually in the WZ/49ers Paradise chat room... then I am tired the next day but it's a lot easier with just 1 round. That day use to be a dozy when it was 3 rounds and 12 hours. I kind of like it starting later as well.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for stunder49.
Just woke up.I had a dream we drafted a runningback and then i checked the webzone and there was 10 threads on the guy we drafted.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Just woke up.I had a dream we drafted a runningback and then i checked the webzone and there was 10 threads on the guy we drafted.

Sounds more like a nightmare.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 26, 2012 at 3:00 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Congrats Danada and especially Mayo for making it through another countdown. Merry Christmas everybody. It's going to be a long 16 hours though.

Thanks, Gore. There were a couple of tense moments, but DANADA save the countdown for me, filling in for a couple of days. Good bless, man. Can't wait until the season starts.
Originally posted by mayo49:
0 days!!!
It's Draft Day!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I gotta work tonight but I'll be following the draft on my iPhone. Needless to say, not much work will get done till after the draft.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
0 days!!!
It's Draft Day!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
0 days!!!
It's Draft Day!!!!!

11 hours. I hope Baalke and crew are drinking mad coffee.

war room streams should be good.
0 days!!!
It's Draft Day!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DANADA:
0 days!!!
It's Draft Day!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Danny, we made it. I couldn't have done it without you. We'll do another one for the start of Training Camp. Love you, man.
Share 49ersWebzone