There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

FCUK Robert Quinn

Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Mayock loves Quinn as a DE. We'll need to see how he does in space as an OLB. tomorrow can't come fast enough.

I really wish I did not have to work. I really want to see his workout.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
Mayock loves Quinn as a DE. We'll need to see how he does in space as an OLB. tomorrow can't come fast enough.

I really wish I did not have to work. I really want to see his workout.

DVR or watch reruns. Unless you meant attending in person.
  • cozz4
  • Veteran
i dont get why all of a sudden everyone is loving robert quinn...iv seen some people say hes going top 3 now...the guy comes with MAJOR RISK...he didnt play this year!!!! theres no tape on him!!!! it makes no sense to gamble on a guy like him when there are much safer picks out there
Originally posted by cozz4:
i dont get why all of a sudden everyone is loving robert quinn...iv seen some people say hes going top 3 now...the guy comes with MAJOR RISK...he didnt play this year!!!! theres no tape on him!!!! it makes no sense to gamble on a guy like him when there are much safer picks out there

Safer picks like?

-bowers the one-year-wonder?
-Fairly the lazy one-year-wonder?
-Newton the self absorbed-technically raw-one-year-wonder
-Or Miller the fragile?

Oh, and there's plenty of tape on the guy from a year ago. He's elite
Harbaugh believes he can make something out of this UNC defensive lineman
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Harbaugh believes he can make something out of this UNC defensive lineman

Link?

Didn't think so....
  • cozz4
  • Veteran
your calling all these guys 1 year wonders...WHAT DOES THAT MAKE QUINN?????? he only had 1 good year as well!!!! and he has character issues
  • Paul
  • Veteran
'cuz AB said so
Cozz... You're killin me bruh.
your calling all these guys 1 year wonders...WHAT DOES THAT MAKE QUINN?????? he only had 1 good year as well!!!! and he has character issues

That's my point. You're saying the other picks are safer, I'm saying they're in the same boat. Also the guy took a watch. No more character concerns than AJ Green who did something similar or Dareus. Everyone says he's a great guy and has zero character questions. Just made a mistake based on a stupid rule. The real character issues are with Fairly and Newton
Relax...

Im sure that smoke screen are being blown all over the place after the combine.. The fact is, most players stayed the same at their projected slot.. It's the NFL pre-draft drama.. teams would either hype up a certain talent or would try to pull down certain ones in order to get a shot at the player that they are targeting.

Lol dude his character is the best in the draft maybe he is a cancer survivor he has the drive to be the best(and u see it on and off the fiel) he never gives up on a play he made 1 mistake by taking jewelery this guy is elite
They do have tape on him. I believe he played 2 years at UNC before suspension. He projects to be a monster rushing off edge. His dip angle has been compared favorably to the Colts DE's. Only red flag is medical. The boy can flat out play the game.

The guy made a mistake, just like a lot of younger players, but through his media interviews, he's got to be the most humble man I've seen. The guy is also a monster of a pass rusher.

Sam Bradford had a major injury and was still selected 1st overall.
Robert Quinn or Cam Newton at 7