LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

FCUK Robert Quinn

Originally posted by ninertico:
Also, I remember reading somewhere that Bellicheat actually wanted to jump in front of Houston at #10 if Aldon was still available.

Just sayin'...

Quinn sucks! He a Ram now so screw him!

Yeah heard that, too. But it seems like the Pats run a 43 Defense where he would fit better. Iirc, he played both of our regular season games at d-line and not behind it.
Originally posted by communist:
Also, I remember reading somewhere that Bellicheat actually wanted to jump in front of Houston at #10 if Aldon was still available.

Just sayin'...

Yeah heard that, too. But it seems like the Pats run a 43 Defense where he would fit better. Iirc, he played both of our regular season games at d-line and not behind it.

I'm thinking that a full offseason would have made his transition to OLB a little more complete by this point.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by communist:

Just sayin'...

I'm thinking that a full offseason would have made his transition to OLB a little more complete by this point.

True, good to see he's show promise, he will have his sack soon just needs to keep putting in the work! But the talent he's played against, shows he's going to be a beast one day! Aldon Justin Willis, we need more talent on defense, another Passrusher, Cb/Shutdown, which was peterson FML, and The oline needs outside of mike needs to show their talent! Colin sits and learns to keep his big arm under control. FB, and We could be looking at a great team o yeah i'm drinking all of jims koolaid and i'm not sharing!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 25, 2011 at 3:01 AM ]
I predict we draft Aldon Smith.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I predict we draft Aldon Smith.

Shows what you know!
Share 49ersWebzone