There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

FCUK Robert Quinn

The only thing I'm worried about is, Will Quinn be drafted over Bowers? Would Quinn be taken by the Browns at #6?

  • Luca
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 324
I think Miller and Petreson will not be there at 7, and I am all for Quinn with our pick!!!!!
does anyone think quinn compares favorably to brian orakpo with a lil more upside as pass rusher?
Originally posted by PTulini:
The only thing I'm worried about is, Will Quinn be drafted over Bowers? Would Quinn be taken by the Browns at #6?


They need to take AJ Green and stay the hell away from Quinn!
Due to not playing last year, I think that Quinn will struggle this year. But he has all the tools to become something special. Although I want someone to come in and kill it like Willis, I am willing to wait for Quinn's time to shine. Book it!
Originally posted by amigoj49:
Due to not playing last year, I think that Quinn will struggle this year. But he has all the tools to become something special. Although I want someone to come in and kill it like Willis, I am willing to wait for Quinn's time to shine. Book it!

Even raw he'll be the best pass rusher at the position we've had in some time. And he'll only get better with more experience.
Patrick Peterson is my top choice, but out of the pass rushers in this draft, Robert Quinn is my favorite and I would LOVE to draft him at #7!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Patrick Peterson is my top choice, but out of the pass rushers in this draft, Robert Quinn is my favorite and I would LOVE to draft him at #7!

same here


Quinn in the 1st then Austin in the 2nd FTW!
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by PTulini:
The only thing I'm worried about is, Will Quinn be drafted over Bowers? Would Quinn be taken by the Browns at #6?


They need to take AJ Green and stay the hell away from Quinn!

noooooooooooooooo!

Green is good but does does not fix poor QB play, pressure on the opposing QB or covering the WR's that run all over us.
great pick at #7.
Peterson needs to be our pick at #7
Originally posted by backontop:
Peterson needs to be our pick at #7


putting all your hopes into that is lame, it's a complete longshot and there are other great options.
[ Edited by binary2nd on Apr 6, 2011 at 11:24 PM ]
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by backontop:
Peterson needs to be our pick at #7


putting all your hopes into that is lame, it's a complete longshot and there are other great options.

putting all our hopes? I'm simply stating that if it were between quinn and peterson we need to go with peterson.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by PTulini:
The only thing I'm worried about is, Will Quinn be drafted over Bowers? Would Quinn be taken by the Browns at #6?


They need to take AJ Green and stay the hell away from Quinn!

noooooooooooooooo!

Green is good but does does not fix poor QB play, pressure on the opposing QB or covering the WR's that run all over us.

I was talking about the Browns...