There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kellen Moore

Originally posted by Ninefan56:
We will see, I think Moore reminds me of Brees, and it would be good competition for the rest of our QBs.

Moore measure in at 6 foot, Brees is 6 foot, so all who say he is too short, tell that to the Saints.

Height / Weight:6-0 / 191Hometown:Prosser, WASchool:Boise StateCollege Experience:4
Originally posted by 9erred:
Moore measure in at 6 foot, Brees is 6 foot, so all who say he is too short, tell that to the Saints.

Height / Weight:6-0 / 191Hometown:Prosser, WASchool:Boise StateCollege Experience:4

Drew Brees is 6' with a rocket arm and athleticism Kellen Moore wishes he had.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Kellen Moore = Drew Brees' Height and Chad Pennington's Arm Strength and Accuracy
Originally posted by GEEK:
Kellen Moore = Drew Brees' Height and Chad Pennington's Arm Strength and Accuracy

Thank you.

+ He's left handed.
Originally posted by Engleburger:
Originally posted by GEEK:

Thank you.

+ He's left handed.

So your point is he could be worth a 6th or 7th round draft pick. I personally think he is totally worth the risk for a 6th or 7th round pick. You need 4 qb's, and the person losing out Tolzien or Moore probably would make the PS.
Originally posted by 9erred:
So your point is he could be worth a 6th or 7th round draft pick. I personally think he is totally worth the risk for a 6th or 7th round pick. You need 4 qb's, and the person losing out Tolzien or Moore probably would make the PS.

No, my point is that I seriously doubt some of the posters on this forum watch football.

He's like Ricky Stanzi because people on the webzone want him? He's like Drew Brees because they're both short?

I honestly believe people just like to put their .02 in and don't really know what they're talking about. It's a free country and they're free to do so, it just blows my mind you could love football enough to post on a forum yet be so clueless about it.
not really worth a pick for us

he doesnt have any arm strength
I wouldn't mind him as a late round flier..he has upside with Harbaugh and this offense. I don't claim to have watched all of his "tape" so I'm not sure but I do think he can do all of which QB's are asked to do in this system.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I wanted moore last year before he decided to stay, I want him this year. Don't sleep on this dude, i think he gets drafted the end of round 1, by someone like the cowboys.

end fo round 1? lol. He will be lucky to go in the first 3 rounds.

hahaha lucky?! Dubious.

He could easily work his way into the late 2nd. Only takes one team. And few have done better in college (and won big games when they were supposed to be "out classes") than Kellen Moore. Too much to like about this kid for him to drop into the 4th, as you imply.

It will be an absolute shock if Kellen Moore is not drafted in the top 90.

hmmm...Yet again, okdkid proves his football genius.
The very intelligent people on the Kellen Moore bandwagon:

-Okdkid
-Ninerfan56
-strickac
-unst4bl3
-JayDache
-ImaMod

Hows it feel now?

Edit: Think, just maybe, I knew what I was talking about with Kellen Moore? Or still want to disagree?
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I like Moore I hope he is able to get a chance to actually play at some point. He could have a Jeff Garcia type of career.
Originally posted by Jcool:
I like Moore I hope he is able to get a chance to actually play at some point. He could have a Jeff Garcia type of career.

Anybody COULD BE the next "(blank)".

We could make a million threads predicting how every player drafted and undrafted could be "blank."

Either say a player WILL be something, or you are just blowing air and saying nothing.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Anybody COULD BE the next "(blank)".

We could make a million threads predicting how every player drafted and undrafted could be "blank."

Either say a player WILL be something, or you are just blowing air and saying nothing.

Originally posted by Jcool:

the face of denial?
He got signed by Detroit. So there is no chance he will become a 49er. Thank god.