LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Kellen Moore

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Says the guy that said ASU was going to hire Pete Carroll, lol

I'll just enjoy laughing at you guys with a hard on for Kellen Moore because he wins games in college, as if that has some kind of tangible quality in the NFL (which it doesn't). Bottom line is Kellen Moore has a weak arm.

Totally agree. Rocket for an arm and quick release? Yes please.

Every year we have to deal with people having hard ons for college QBs that win and put up good numbers. Kellen Moore is just the flavor of this year. Kellen Moore is an undersized QB with poor arm strength.

People said the same thing about Joe Montana and Drew Brees
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:

I'll just enjoy laughing at you guys with a hard on for Kellen Moore because he wins games in college, as if that has some kind of tangible quality in the NFL (which it doesn't). Bottom line is Kellen Moore has a weak arm.

Every year we have to deal with people having hard ons for college QBs that win and put up good numbers. Kellen Moore is just the flavor of this year. Kellen Moore is an undersized QB with poor arm strength.

Don't you dare use logic or reason.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

Oops I forgot my bad

Oops I forgot my bad

lol, the irony of your use of "logic" and you don't even realize the fallacy...
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Oops I forgot my bad

Listening to a grown man who consistently starts sentences with "lol"?

Oops I forgot my bad

Listening to a grown man who consistently starts sentences with "lol"?

Consistently? Do you know what that word means? Please show me how many times I've used "lol" to start a sentence. And maybe you aren't familiar, but "lol" is used to show that a person thinks something is humorous....

Weren't you the person that said "no way" vontaze burfict drops past the top 15? Yet another glorious insight that I'm sure will be proven correct. Just like Pete Carroll coaching at ASU.
He's accurate, poised and makes good decisions. But his offense is a little gimmicky. And he's small without a strong arm. Not good for the NFL.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 2, 2012 at 11:14 PM ]
Seeing as how none of us are niner fans here lets argue about dumb meaningless stuff!! Sounds good!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's accurate, poised and makes good decisions. But his offense is a little gimmicky. And he's small without a strong arm. Not good for the NFL.

While I'm concerned with Moore because of his lack of size and superior arm-strength, Boise States offense is not gimmicky. They run the WCO. They have a few gadget plays here and there, and once in awhile set up in a pistol-formation; however, they use a pro-style offense that relies on quick passing routes, and a power running game to set up the play-action.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Consistently? Do you know what that word means? Please show me how many times I've used "lol" to start a sentence. And maybe you aren't familiar, but "lol" is used to show that a person thinks something is humorous....

Weren't you the person that said "no way" vontaze burfict drops past the top 15? Yet another glorious insight that I'm sure will be proven correct. Just like Pete Carroll coaching at ASU.

I know they teach reading comprehension at 3rd tier law schools. Please reread regarding Carroll. My comments regarding Burfict were made pre-season (and were distinctly in the majority at the time). He is still rated as the #17 overall prospect, so it is still a possiblity.

Kellen Moore will be drafted within the first three rounds.

lol?

I know they teach reading comprehension at 3rd tier law schools. Please reread regarding Carroll. My comments regarding Burfict were made pre-season (and were distinctly in the majority at the time). He is still rated as the #17 overall prospect, so it is still a possiblity.

Kellen Moore will be drafted within the first three rounds.

lol?

looks like I got a stalker! I must be important! And he even wants to start throwing personal insults at me! I feel so special.

And I used the search and checked when your comments were made about Burfict, your prediction was on Sept 8th, not in pre-season. Another accurate comment you've made.

But enough hijacking, I'll let the Kellen Moore lovers heap praise on him and compare him to Joe Montana and Drew Brees.
I actually believe that Kellen Moore will be one of the best Head Coaches in this draft. He's smart and celebral, but doesn't have the arm for professional QB.
If the Niners sign Alex Smith to a 2-3 year deal before the draft, all qb talk for drafting a qb in rounds 1-5 should be over. Spending a 6th or 7th round on a camp fodder is ok, but would prefer not to.

Alex Smith
Colin kaepernick
Scott Tolzien.

Lets develop these three qb's and finally have some depth.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erred:
If the Niners sign Alex Smith to a 2-3 year deal before the draft, all qb talk for drafting a qb in rounds 1-5 should be over. Spending a 6th or 7th round on a camp fodder is ok, but would prefer not to.

Alex Smith
Colin kaepernick
Scott Tolzien.

Yup, absolutely.
Originally posted by 9erred:

Alex Smith
Colin kaepernick
Scott Tolzien.

i agree

we lack depth a OLB and S

we also need some WR starting and depth
Share 49ersWebzone