Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 692 users in the forums

This is something Coach Walsh would do!

Browse 49ers books and videos
Bill Walsh is still the coach in my alternative universe, too. And George Washington is an immortal half-man, half-lizard who rides a flying horse. Its a fun place.
If you live in madden world and could guarantee that talent would drop in the second round, then yes.

Saffold, 22 is too high.

CB in rutgers will not last until 44

Best will be gone by 47.

I would rather.

13. Spiller
17 Brandom Graham

Trade 2nd and third round pick to trade up and take best available OT.

Kid from USC
Saffold
Vladmir Ducasse
Coach walsh is dead
Not bad.

I like all four players A LOT, but can't see McCourty or Best still on the board at those picks.
Everybody wants to trade down the problem is you don't always have a partner to do so.

The Patriots never trade up. They do the same thing every single season. Stock pile picks and then trade a couple of them for future picks the next season.
Originally posted by 9erred:
If you live in madden world and could guarantee that talent would drop in the second round, then yes.

Saffold, 22 is too high.

CB in rutgers will not last until 44

Best will be gone by 47.

I would rather.

13. Spiller
17 Brandom Graham

Trade 2nd and third round pick to trade up and take best available OT.

Kid from USC
Saffold
Vladmir Ducasse

Hey I like that scenario as well.
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Not bad.

I like all four players A LOT, but can't see McCourty or Best still on the board at those picks.

Well McCourty is i think falling on draft boards and best has some injury concerns. So these things could happen remember crabtree last year and how Oher fell down the draft boards.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Coach walsh is dead

No kidding Sherlock! I wonder when did he pass away? Tell me you seer you!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Coach walsh is dead



say whaaaaaaaa?
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Coach walsh is dead



say whaaaaaaaa?





  • RKab
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,400
Bill Walsh once met a genie who only gave him one wish. Bill Walsh said my one wish is for 10,000 more wishes. Then the genie died.
I wouldn't mind that too much altho i think Best goes in the top 5 picks in the 2nd round.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,737
Originally posted by genus49:
I wouldn't mind that too much altho i think Best goes in the top 5 picks in the 2nd round.

#34 to Detroit
Originally posted by genus49:
I wouldn't mind that too much altho i think Best goes in the top 5 picks in the 2nd round.

I really believe he going to slip into the 3rd round if this scenario doesn't come to fruition.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone