LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

This is something Coach Walsh would do!

I think coach walsh would relish in the plethra of talent and potential talent in this draft. I think he would trade the 13th pick away for more draft picks to acquire more second rounders that would build a better foundation for a super bowl run. I can see him trading the 13th pick to the patriots for their 22nd pick and possibly their two second rounders or at least the first second rounder. And in the later senario we would politly ask for a fourth rounder to consemate the deal. Let's take a look at some of the players he would pick in this senario.

17. Olb. Brandon Graham= Beast unblockable pass rusher Niners need desparetly

22. Ot. Rodger Saffold= Big Mauler who will not be available after 22

44. Cb. Devan Mccoutrey= Cb that could turn out to be game changer on special teams

47. Rb. Jahvid Best= Playmaker on third downs and special teams who would add another level of speed and playmaking ability the niners so desperaetly needs.

This scenario is for a blockbuster deal so come on with your opinions!
Bill Walsh is still the coach in my alternative universe, too. And George Washington is an immortal half-man, half-lizard who rides a flying horse. Its a fun place.
If you live in madden world and could guarantee that talent would drop in the second round, then yes.

Saffold, 22 is too high.

CB in rutgers will not last until 44

Best will be gone by 47.

I would rather.

13. Spiller
17 Brandom Graham

Trade 2nd and third round pick to trade up and take best available OT.

Kid from USC
Saffold
Vladmir Ducasse
Coach walsh is dead
Not bad.

I like all four players A LOT, but can't see McCourty or Best still on the board at those picks.
Everybody wants to trade down the problem is you don't always have a partner to do so.

The Patriots never trade up. They do the same thing every single season. Stock pile picks and then trade a couple of them for future picks the next season.
Originally posted by 9erred:
If you live in madden world and could guarantee that talent would drop in the second round, then yes.

Saffold, 22 is too high.

CB in rutgers will not last until 44

Best will be gone by 47.

I would rather.

13. Spiller
17 Brandom Graham

Trade 2nd and third round pick to trade up and take best available OT.

Kid from USC
Saffold
Vladmir Ducasse

Hey I like that scenario as well.
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Not bad.

I like all four players A LOT, but can't see McCourty or Best still on the board at those picks.

Well McCourty is i think falling on draft boards and best has some injury concerns. So these things could happen remember crabtree last year and how Oher fell down the draft boards.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Coach walsh is dead

No kidding Sherlock! I wonder when did he pass away? Tell me you seer you!
Coach walsh is dead

say whaaaaaaaa?

Originally posted by j3xperience:
Coach walsh is dead

say whaaaaaaaa?

• RKab
  • Veteran
Bill Walsh once met a genie who only gave him one wish. Bill Walsh said my one wish is for 10,000 more wishes. Then the genie died.
I wouldn't mind that too much altho i think Best goes in the top 5 picks in the 2nd round.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
I wouldn't mind that too much altho i think Best goes in the top 5 picks in the 2nd round.

#34 to Detroit
Originally posted by genus49:

I really believe he going to slip into the 3rd round if this scenario doesn't come to fruition.
Share 49ersWebzone