LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

***AB's 2010 Collaborative Mock Draft Thread***

What is this s**t? I miss one day on the zone and this happens. Can I get in on this somehow?
Originally posted by PTulini:
What is this s**t? I miss one day on the zone and this happens. Can I get in on this somehow?

If no one is willing to give up their spot, Tulini can have mine.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

No, come on... I'd feel bad.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
PTulini, you can have my Indy pick if you want it, I don't think I'll be around for the mock.
wasn't there like 2 or 3 of these last year. a lot of things and darft needs change as free agency and combine numbers start coming in
Originally posted by lamontb:
wasn't there like 2 or 3 of these last year. a lot of things and darft needs change as free agency and combine numbers start coming in

We had a couple of these, more like 4 or 5 actually lol
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A

Dude you can have mine.

You've been around the 'Zone long enough that you should have a shot at it. Plus I'm involved with all the draft stuff going on over at Niners Nation, plus I'm doing one with another site too.

You're more than welcome to take the Rams from me.
Originally posted by smileyman:

Dude you can have mine.

You've been around the 'Zone long enough that you should have a shot at it. Plus I'm involved with all the draft stuff going on over at Niners Nation, plus I'm doing one with another site too.

You're more than welcome to take the Rams from me.

Well, thank you very much!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
So, AB are we starting this tomorrow?

[ Edited by mayo63 on Jan 15, 2010 at 10:39:01 ]
Well since the Rams own the first pick, couldn't PTulini pick anytime he wanted?

lol, j/k. I think we are going to start tomorrow because that is the deadline for all underclassmen to declare for the draft.

What time is this thing?

When will we do our first division-mock draft, IE: NFC West, AFC East, etc? Maybe after the SuperBowl and Senior Bowl?

Looking forward to that one for sure!

Originally posted by ninertico:
What time is this thing?

When will we do our first division-mock draft, IE: NFC West, AFC East, etc? Maybe after the SuperBowl and Senior Bowl?

yeah, guys, we'll start tommorow the 16th, and we'll also be doing a 8 member division mock, after senior bowl/super bowl, whenever you guys wanna do it.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
What time is this thing?

yeah, guys, we'll start tommorow the 16th, and we'll also be doing a 8 member division mock, after senior bowl/super bowl, whenever you guys wanna do it.

So does that mean we have 3 for the Division mock already ? (Tico, AB & myself?)
Originally posted by KRS-1:
What time is this thing?

So does that mean we have 3 for the Division mock already ? (Tico, AB & myself?)

i would say so most likely, hopefully ill be able to participate in that one.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
What time is this thing?

i would say so most likely, hopefully ill be able to participate in that one.

Share 49ersWebzone