Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***AB's 2010 Collaborative Mock Draft Thread***

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Ab you not getting a team?

nah, im good with moderating it, might not have a bunch of time with classes begining next tuesday, so i wanna just moderate this thing.

Well since you're the one who started this and don't have a team. I'm more than willing to give you mine if you want a team. It's not right that the person who started this doesn't even have a team.

Up to you!
1st off, this is my fault, i let this get out of hand, since so many want in, lets do 32 members for all 32 teams, and a 3 rd mock.

ill let KRS-1 do the order if he wants, im gonna moderate it, so i dont need a team,

and when this starts we'll put together a moderator board so to speak, and there should be no more than 3 people here who will have to veto or ok a trade.

I figure if its cool, id have Teeooh, KRS-1 and myself.

Sounds good and should be interesting to see who tries to trade up/down.
So when is this thing officially starting?
Originally posted by Karma:

nah, im good with moderating it, might not have a bunch of time with classes begining next tuesday, so i wanna just moderate this thing.

Not to be a whiner, but is there any reason I was left off?

I know they dont own a 1st, but if you want Carolina, if we are gonna go 3 rounds, is that cool with ya?

That works. Do we have an idea when this will start?
Yeah when is this going down.
Originally posted by krizay:

Well since you're the one who started this and don't have a team. I'm more than willing to give you mine if you want a team. It's not right that the person who started this doesn't even have a team.

Up to you!

i appreciate Krizay. But with school starting soon, id rather moderate it. Thanks tho buddy.
next up was gonna be, when do we start?

We could start the 16th, which is the day after cut off day for juniors to declare.
Originally posted by krizay:

Up to you!

i appreciate Krizay. But with school starting soon, id rather moderate it. Thanks tho buddy.

At some point (after the SB I'd guess?) we need to get an 8 person (1 for each division) draft going like in years past. But like I said, at a later date

We could start the 16th, which is the day after cut off day for juniors to declare.

+1
good idea
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

+1

+2
So who's list are we going off of? I'd rather focus on one team and stick with the Patriots so more ppl can participate in.

where you started classes at?
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
AB, you should edit your original post with the official list and update that.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

where you started classes at?

a Community College here in NY, Schenectady area.