LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

***OFFICIAL 2018/19 Soccer Thread***

• NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Ronaldo f**king goat
I was lufc1992 got a new phone & Forgot my password & no long use the email I originally used. So had to set up a new account on here.

Anyway I'm 50/50 as whether this will happen this summer but there is plenty of smoke so hopefully it does come off

https://twitter.com/talksport/status/1136280564766523392?s=21
Came across this video also

The season in numbers, watching this been top for almost everything I'm still baffled how we managed to come 3rd

https://youtu.be/gqgu5TU-CJY
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Waccoe1919:
I was lufc1992 got a new phone & Forgot my password & no long use the email I originally used. So had to set up a new account on here.

Anyway I'm 50/50 as whether this will happen this summer but there is plenty of smoke so hopefully it does come off

Ew, why the f**k would you want to become an oil baron team
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waccoe1919:

Originally posted by Janitor:
Ew, why the f**k would you want to become an oil baron team

Put it this way, having been out in the wilderness for the last 15 years we're finally on our way back under the current owner & it won't be long until we're promoted but & in my opinion it's helped as we haven't sold our soul & become corporate & sanitised like the premier league has but & its a big but, I'm realistic enough to know we'll never get back to where we once were reaching champions league semi finals without having serious money behind us.

I'm conflicted by it Leeds but sometimes you got to say if you can't beat them join them.

In 2000 Leeds were what spurs are today

[ Edited by Waccoe1919 on Jun 6, 2019 at 4:59 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Brits gonna Brit lol that was hilarious against the Dutch
The women's World Cup starts tonight, I know it's a niche interest but I'm very excited.
With not much football going on thought I'd post a few oldies from the 90's & early 00's from the premier League, fa cup & league cup that you might not have seen before. This was back when the fa & league cups were taken seriously there was no resting players back then

• Garce
  • Veteran
I liked LUFC1996 better

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Garce:
I liked LUFC1996 better

Could just message the mods to get his password reset lol
Originally posted by Janitor:
Could just message the mods to get his password reset lol

I'm only trying to broaden the US fans horizons, I know that the premier league & champions league is what has been fed to yourselves in the last 10/15 years & from listening to podcasts such as espn fc & alexi llalas state of the union the only teams that are spoken about are the top 2/3 in the main European leagues maybe a couple more in the premier league the rest to US fan is insignificant & I understand to a point, when I was first getting into football at 6/7 i looked upon teams like spurs as nothing more than mid table teams like say Newcastle at the moment but I learnt they weren't through going to games & my dad telling me they were a big team that had a great fan base, when they came to Leeds they sold out their allocation of tickets, Chelsea couldn't bring as many fans as spurs could & now Chelsea are looked at as 1 of the worlds elite.

My point being history makes a big club not just the the here & now. The size of the fan base, what they've won, importance of big games.

The posts were just games in which a US fan may never seen or never would, my point is actually take the time to watch them & get a bigger story of where clubs were & have got to now.
Originally posted by Ashelbash:
The women's World Cup starts tonight, I know it's a niche interest but I'm very excited.

I don't mind watching them. They actually play to win unlike some male superstar snobs in the World/Gold Cups.

Plus I feel like I could've somewhat play more their speed unlike the
male superstar snobs in the World/Gold Cups.
Oh and the diamond in the rough hotties. Hope Solo was pretty in her prime before I saw her poon pics.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Oh and the diamond in the rough hotties. Hope Solo was pretty in her prime before I saw her poon pics.

She is a nut case, but probably freaky af in the bed.
Share 49ersWebzone