There are 251 users in the forums

***OFFICIAL 2018/19 Soccer Thread***

Does anybody watch MLS? I work nights here in the UK and so i have been watching a fair amount recently. I'm currently watching Real Salt Lake V Atlanta, what gets me every time is Salt Lake City is literally a ready made name for a football club, calling themselves Real Salt Lake seems silly to me.
  • Veteran
A big win for Bayern and a a bigger disappointment for Barca. I imagine Valverde is in a bit of a trouble.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ashelbash:
Does anybody watch MLS? I work nights here in the UK and so i have been watching a fair amount recently. I'm currently watching Real Salt Lake V Atlanta, what gets me every time is Salt Lake City is literally a ready made name for a football club, calling themselves Real Salt Lake seems silly to me.

MLS sucks. Can't watch it. Sorry

Its tough. Its basically watching div. 3 football.
Originally posted by 190836:

I mean, any football is better than no football. I'm trying to follow San Jose as i pick ll my teams from the usa by choosing the closest team to the Niners.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I support Weymouth mate, that's essentially 6th division.
  • Veteran

I mean, any football is better than no football. I'm trying to follow San Jose as i pick ll my teams from the usa by choosing the closest team to the Niners.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I support Weymouth mate, that's essentially 6th division.

I agree with any football is better than no football. I am actually watching USA U20 vs Nigeria right now. Love what I am seeing from U20 boys.
I agree with any football is better than no football. I am actually watching USA U20 vs Nigeria right now. Love what I am seeing from U20 boys.

i have been watching the u2o wold cup too, i opted to watch New Zealand V Norway tonight though, i am really impressed with NZ. i feel they have the potential to go a long way in this.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Yikes, looks like some La Liga players are getting arrested for match fixing

http://www.espn.com/soccer/spain/story/3863050/la-liga-players-arrested-in-match-fixing-raid
I love the transfer window, so many rumors and feelings getting hurt.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Glad I missed the final lol

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Liverpool goes up 2-0. Should be a wrap now
RIP to Jose Reyes. Died in a car crash.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

It was boring.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

It was boring.

It was - it was running in background while I was catching up on some work.

Wished it was Ajax v. Barca...but oh well. I'm glad Liverpool won. They deserved it.
It was boring.

I watched till the 20th min, I was discouraged as soon as Liverpool got that penalty at the beginning.
Share 49ersWebzone