LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by growlzee:
Originally posted by cciowa:
lol at people acting like this is a big loss to our team. double lol at the posters "embarrassed' by niner fans. we have been pounded over the head by people who breathlessly claim this guy will be god for us but of course was garbage, as proven by the point no one picked him up last year. i find it so funny that so many alleged niner fans are so quick to point out our rookies are garbage. our young wide outs are garbage, coaches are garbage etc etc without even seeing them play or coach...... but after seeing the aussie fumble and bumble around they refuse to think he is crap. oh the irony. no shock in the names of the niner posters who are suddenly best friends of the aussie posters. what do i expect from them? thank god this stuff is over and we can get back to serious things

Lol Salty...

This.

This

Now back to serious things like winning 4 games.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Dude realized he couldnt hack it in the NFL and bounced back to Kangaroo Land.

I guess we now get an end to the passive aggressive posts from the Hayne fanatics, s**tting on every other RB on the roster.

Could not be more wrong on the RB's.

And Fiji does not have kangaroos. Do you have an atlas that goes boyond the us border.

The niners still have to cut another kangaroo hugger in the squad.
Originally posted by THEB:
I wonder how many aussies stick around and continue to be 49er fans. Ive complained, been ridiculed by both forum members and mods about the constant spam in the hayne thread day in and day out. most of the time it wasnt even about football, yet somehow the mods let it go. God forbid we mention Alex Smith in a Kaepernick thread though. the whole forum would be shut down until all posts are reviewed and any mention of Alex Smith is removed.

Good f**king Riddance.

Lol

You don't know much about the world. The comes in and the tide goes out.

But Aussies are like gum on your shoe. The zone will never go back to normal. Whatever normal is.

Oh and Alex Smith was coached by Geep Chryst. How did that go after he left the niners.

We have so much to talk about with this wonderful franchise.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for KeepRabbitsOut.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I will pay this one. Very good Chip.

And even funnier is that he is with a SB team right now.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ahahahahahahaha

Very deep and insightful. I am pleased something finally made you laugh.
Originally posted by sspiker:
31 teams had a chance to develop his talents, and took a pass.

Heaven forbid they do that. That would be a disaster with all those scrubs coming in from badminton and chess thinking they could transition to the NFL. Glad he is gone.
Originally posted by Niners99:
The Hayne Plane has crashed.

Ummmmm. More like he buzzed the tower and said Fiji looks nice I think I will land over there.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by THEB:
I wonder how many aussies stick around and continue to be 49er fans. Ive complained, been ridiculed by both forum members and mods about the constant spam in the hayne thread day in and day out. most of the time it wasnt even about football, yet somehow the mods let it go. God forbid we mention Alex Smith in a Kaepernick thread though. the whole forum would be shut down until all posts are reviewed and any mention of Alex Smith is removed.

Good f**king Riddance.

Lol

You don't know much about the world. The comes in and the tide goes out.

But Aussies are like gum on your shoe. The zone will never go back to normal. Whatever normal is.

Oh and Alex Smith was coached by Geep Chryst. How did that go after he left the niners.

We have so much to talk about with this wonderful franchise.

Alex had his most success while he was here.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
GOOD!!!!

Now we can say goodbye to his fans boys as well. Was tired of this thread being over hyped for someone that was just a below average player with pads on.

So now the above average players threads can be visited? Do you even know how the sports business operates? Last years MVP? The kicker. How many jerseys does he sell? Or fans does he attract. What has ultimate ability got to do with why most people watch the game. Much homerism me thinks.
Originally posted by socalniner:
Glad he won't be wasting any more of the team's time and money.

Not like Pears is. Lol.

• pd24
  • Veteran

Not like Pears is. Lol.

Lol. Pears is still a better NFL player than Hayne though. He would probably get picked up if cut
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by cciowa:

exactly how i feel

Yes we need the cap,space. And I a m sure there are some wal mart employees that need a break.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 6m6 minutes ago

Jarryd Hayne officially goes on the reserve/retired list. The #49ers maintain his NFL rights. They have one vacancy on their 90-man roster.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Plane already in England ready to join the team and mabye even play this weekend
Did he walk voluntarily or was he pushed ?
Also claims this morning Hayne recieved 1/2 mil in under the table payments from the Eels
Claims he denied on camera
Bizzare how quickly all this has unfolded
Originally posted by pd24:

Not like Pears is. Lol.

Lol. Pears is still a better NFL player than Hayne though. He would probably get picked up if cut

Sad but true.
Share 49ersWebzone